Aspirin Has Increased Erection Quality And Mood

Cameron

Wanted to post and add my first week taking a few 325 mg Geri care aspirins has been positive! I also take @haidut K2 gelatin and baking soda taurine vitamin e and energin any one else notice positive sexual benefit and mood increase in such short time?
The medicine cabinet staple aspirin could be a new way to tackle impotence. In a recent study by researchers in Turkey, eight out of 10 men who were given the pill daily for six weeks were able to have satisfactory sex with their partner.

The drug thins the blood and is commonly prescribed to help prevent heart attacks and strokes in people at high risk - it works by improving circulation, preventing clots and reducing inflammation.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Also to note increased desire but still controlable unlike what I would feel from estrogenic substances like beer bread pufa were I tend to obsessively think about a woman's nether regions lol

Matestube

Wanted to post and add my first week taking a few 325 mg Geri care aspirins has been positive! I also take @haidut K2 gelatin and baking soda taurine vitamin e and energin any one else notice positive sexual benefit and mood increase in such short time?
The medicine cabinet staple aspirin could be a new way to tackle impotence. In a recent study by researchers in Turkey, eight out of 10 men who were given the pill daily for six weeks were able to have satisfactory sex with their partner.

The drug thins the blood and is commonly prescribed to help prevent heart attacks and strokes in people at high risk - it works by improving circulation, preventing clots and reducing inflammation.

Still liking aspirin ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals