Aspirin Gave Me Permanent Tinnitus, Help

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by Astolfo, Sep 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. JacquelineNZ

JacquelineNZ Member

There info saying tinnitis is oesteoporosis of skull and depending which cranial nerve is getting the pressure that is one of the symptoms, think from memory its the 10th cranial nerve getting pressure. If other cranial nerve it is different symptoms. It has been reversed once your calcium supplys are restored so maybe absorption/gut is an issue.
    I have it pressing on a different nerve and it effects the ears. My gut health has been really bad SIBO and calcium n many other nutrients so low, so working on restoration.

2. RohnJose

RohnJose Member

Its definitely not permanent, and no reason to freak out and call it that even though it may feel alarming right now. I had tinnitus earlier this summer for a month or two. Been taking 1g aspirin every day for almost 2 years. Take a break, follow the other great suggestions here, and dont freak out.

3. JanP

JanP Member

This is really interesting! I think I have the same issue. Do you also have teeth problems/decay?

How would you go about restoring your gut and fixing your SIBO, so you can absorb the nutrients properly?

4. vCity

vCity Member

Sounds like gut inflammation induced tinnitus.

5. Beata

Beata New Member

I agree with S-VV. A conversation were no troubles can be mentioned is one sided and misleading. I also got tinnitus after my stint with the Peat's inspired eating. Aspirin is ototoxic - something I unfortunately learned after I got the T.
    This is something that should be talked about here, so people can make an informed decision whether or not to take it - and not be accused of trolling!!!

6. RealNeat

RealNeat Member

Gary Taubes the anti sugar guru takes ginkgo biloba for his T. Might be worth a try along with the K and glycine people have been mentioning.

7. Hgreen56

Hgreen56 Member

8. JanP

JanP Member

9. Orion

Orion Member

10. R J

R J Member

Glycine is supposed to prevent and reverse aspirin related tinnitus