Aspirin Gave Me Permanent Tinnitus, Help

Jon2547

I've had tinnitus since Jan of 2009. The ear doctor I saw in Boston also has it. He told me that if I ever wake up and don't hear it, it means I'm dead.
For a couple of days I was taking Nattokinase and Serraptase together when I was dealing with sciatica and I noticed that I was not hearing it! And it seemed to good to be true. I kept taking both of those but the tinnitus came back.

Experimental hair treatments gave me tinnitus. The first one was topical rice bran extract. I had dizziness and vertigo of the worst kind and this is when the first incidence started. It got a bit better after some weeks and then stayed at that level. I could live with it just fine because it was not that loud.

The last few days I had a cold so I took some Ibuprofen. Around the same time I also dabbled with a few drops of Polisorbate 20 & 80 as hair treatment thinking nothing of it. This stuff also made me feel fairly sick. The next day the volume of the tinnitus got at least 20-30% louder and now it seems to be staying that way. Is that it? Did I just **** myself for good?

Not sure if the Polisorbate did it or the Ibuprofen (I know Aspirin is linked to Tinnitus, not sure if this works the same way).

I can't believe that it is just so easy to permanently damage the auditory nerve and be stuck with this bull**** for life. Tell me there is something that helps quieten this down. This is crazy.

Mine also seems to be occurring on two separate frequencies: the most annoying one is almost like a constant whistle going through your head, slightly oscillating in pitch, and the other is much higher in frequency and quieter, like what you'd hear standing next to an old school CRT TV that was turned on.

LLight

I don't have tinnitus and I wonder if intermittent fluid restriction could help.

rijo

I came across this on Twitter, maybe this might give you some relief?

1662335196529.png

RealNeat

Because of so called "novel" events in the last two years some people have been losing their smell (and maybe taste) and some have found relief going to the chiropractor. I suggest finding a chiropractor who specializes in tinnitus.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals