Aspirin Gave Me Permanent Tinnitus, Help

Astolfo

Is there something can be done? It's been weeks and it didn't get better at all. The sound is so disturbing, i hear it all the time. I can't concentrate to anything i watch nor listen. It's making it very difficult to sleep.

Hgreen56

you sure its aspirin?
i have Tinnitus to, aspirin makes it not worse for me.
Tinnitus can not be me cured/healed, damage is permanent, you need learn to accepting it.
i don't hear it anymore because i have accepting it and not focusing on it anymore.

Hgreen56

Yeah, definitely.

So you mean aspirin just ruined my life? What?
i don't think aspirin is the cause because when i take aspirin (even in high doses like 3 GRAMS) its not make my tinnitus worse.
I think aspirin make its less worse because its thins the blood and lowers inflammation and stress.
Stress and hard sounds have a major impact on tinnitus.

OP
A

Astolfo

i don't think aspirin is the cause because when i take aspirin (even in high doses like 3 GRAMS) its not make my tinnitus worse.
I think rather aspirin make its less worse because its thins the blood and lowers inflammation.
I understand you but there is nothing else i can be suspect of other than the aspirin. I can't believe what happened.

outcast1979

you sure its aspirin?
Tinnitus can not be me cured/healed, damage is permanent, you need learn to accepting it.
i don't hear it anymore because i have accepting it and not focusing on it anymore.
try niacin for one week

milkboi

you sure its aspirin?

Mmh I got tinnitus after using aspirin for a short period of time, but it went away really quickly. So not sure it has to be permanent. For me it seems to be a side effect of too much blood thinning.

Max23

I am curious wheather you have a deviated septum? Or any antidepressant use? The timing might be off, but these factors can contribute to tinnitus. I don´t know that anything cures it. A lot can worsen it. Aspirin makes it worse for me, but I take it anyway because I don´t notice the tinnitus anymore much. Maybe osteopathy can make it better if it is from some spinal, jaw, ear or nose originating factors.

postman

I think aspirin make its less worse because its thins the blood and lowers inflammation and stress.
Stress and hard sounds have a major impact on tinnitus.
Aspirin is known to cause tinnitus but it's usually transient.

mrchibbs

Yeah it's not "permanent" lol

You just need more gelatin.

S-VV

Why is it that every time someone posts a case report of a negative side-effect of peaty substances, they are accused of lying, trolling, or bombarded with studies to make them shut up. Aspirins ototoxicity is well documented

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals