Aspirin for tendinopathy

KwirMaster

Hello, first post for me, i wanted to share these studies with people here suffering from tendinopathy :

Aspirin promotes tenogenic differentiation of tendon stem cells and facilitates tendinopathy healing through regulating the GDF7/Smad1/5 signaling pathway​

Aspirin inhibits inflammation and scar formation in the injury tendon healing through regulating JNK/STAT-3 signalling pathway​

Aspirin inhibits adipogenesis of tendon stem cells and lipids accumulation in rat injury tendon through regulating PTEN/PI3K/AKT signalling​

I am myself dealing with this type of injury, and aspirin seems to work (at least in my experience).

Good Luck!

spanner

I have foot pain. Plantar fasciitis and/or whatever. I would wake up with foot pain and stiffness, and I’d have burning pain in plantar fascia (arch of foot) after exertion.

In the last week I started taking 650mg of aspirin daily.

Without thinking about it, the foot pain has mostly gone away.
Yesterday I went on a long walk as part of a hunting trip and hiked up a very steep hill, maybe 500 feet with a 45 degree incline. Midway up, my feet started to burn; I focused on avoiding flat footed locomotion or standing, continued climbing and … the pain went away. I didn’t think much of it at the time but usually when such burning would start it would not just go away, not rapidly and not with ongoing exertion.
Is it due to the aspirin? I don’t know but this is a definite improvement. My feet feel good this morning even after all of yesterday’s walking. I have aspirin before and after lunch so I’m not “on it” at the moment.

For my whole life, I have generally avoided pain killers including aspirin, so taking this much daily is new to me.

OP
K

KwirMaster

I have foot pain. Plantar fasciitis and/or whatever. I would wake up with foot pain and stiffness, and I’d have burning pain in plantar fascia (arch of foot) after exertion.

In the last week I started taking 650mg of aspirin daily.

Without thinking about it, the foot pain has mostly gone away.
Yesterday I went on a long walk as part of a hunting trip and hiked up a very steep hill, maybe 500 feet with a 45 degree incline. Midway up, my feet started to burn; I focused on avoiding flat footed locomotion or standing, continued climbing and … the pain went away. I didn’t think much of it at the time but usually when such burning would start it would not just go away, not rapidly and not with ongoing exertion.
Is it due to the aspirin? I don’t know but this is a definite improvement. My feet feel good this morning even after all of yesterday’s walking. I have aspirin before and after lunch so I’m not “on it” at the moment.

For my whole life, I have generally avoided pain killers including aspirin, so taking this much daily is new to me.
I believe it is! Aspirin definitely improved the burning sensation for me as well, and I feel like my joints are more functional.
I also use vitamin C (antioxidant properties, collagen synthesis in the tendon) + vitamin K, gelatin and bag breathing for the increased CO2.

aguilaroja

Aspirin inhibits adipogenesis of tendon stem cells and lipids accumulation in rat injury tendon through regulating PTEN/PI3K/AKT signalling

I am myself dealing with this type of injury, and aspirin seems to work (at least in my experience).
Glad to hear of the improvement.

In the commerce-driven research, aspirin continues to be lumped in the NSAIDs, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory pharmaceuticals like ibuprofen and others.
Dr. Peat has, for decades, carefully distinguished between unique properties of aspirin, apart from the lucrative NSAID category. Many of these other so-called improved anti-inflammatory drugs remain under patent, in different forms.

Many aspirin actions remain importantly different from profitable drugs lumped into an associated category. Aspirin also remains cheaper plus more accessible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals