Aspirin For Gluten Enteropathy

RedMars

A nice journal editorial from 1982 about using aspirin to prevent the symptoms of gluten ingestion in coeliac disease.
I have celiac and have also found this to be true.

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 10.46.03 pm.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 10.46.10 pm.jpg

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Awesome find! No wonder I’ve always loved aspirin-even pre-Peat.

Thanks. Great find.

Karmeleon

Damn, Thank you so much! I would love to eat a slice of pizza without thinking of dying hours later.
I tried the remedy Nathan Hatch provided once, 100mg B2 and in a study with coeliac children folate in quite a dose (800mg? i think it was a lot) prevented dire health damages or even healed the damage done.
It helped to prevent the worst outcome (tmi, bloody di****).
So if this works double thumbs up!

Inaut

I am now convinced that the not so secret secret with aspirin is that it MUST be dissolved in water before ingestion. If you swallow the pill it may not work the same or cause discomfort. I’m also thinking that less is more (baby aspirin is the sweet spot) taken twice a day. Or even smaller amounts but spread out throughout the day. It might have something to do with structured water 🤔??...!! Grasping at straws

drdeb Ph.D.

Forum Supporter
Wow! Thank you so much for presenting this article! I am celiac and have microscopic colitis (possibly Chron's). I am also currently doing the Niacin challenge. Chronic issues are currently worse than normal and I am now home bound. I will start this aspirin regimen and see if my chronic conditions improve!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals