Aspirin For Beginners Question

Tourist

rp talks about the benefits of aspirin, one such bring its ability to inhibit aromatase.

Forum posters seem to not recommend aspirin right away--is there a proper time to start low dose aspirin in the diet for newbies?

Orion

rp talks about the benefits of aspirin, one such bring its ability to inhibit aromatase.

Forum posters seem to not recommend aspirin right away--is there a proper time to start low dose aspirin in the diet for newbies?

Before I started to deplete PUFA, 325mg aspirin would give me stress reactions; cold sweaty hands and feet, low blood sugar irritability, also wide awake at night every 2-3hrs sweating.

I think when the body is not efficient at burning glucose and you use aspirin to block fat burning, you can run into stress reactions. I found niacinamide would cause similar stress reactions for me.

Experimenting with low doses; monitor temps/pulse, mood and sleep.

I am now able to use one 325mg aspirin every other day with no stress reaction.

Queequeg

Also make sure you don't have low iron since aspirin chelates iron. I made that mistake before.

OP
Tourist

Tourist

Is a 81 mg dose a good starting point? With food I assume?

Thanks for the iron tip--i have a slightly high iron

Last edited:

tara

I imagine that low dose aspirin - like 100-200mg/day - might be useful for many people. Getting some vit-K, either from lots of leafy greens or from supplement, can help protect against bleeding risks, esp. if one uses with larger amounts of aspirin.

OP
Tourist

Tourist

Do u take that dose all at one time? Is juice ok to take with it in place of food?

Before I started to deplete PUFA, 325mg aspirin would give me stress reactions; cold sweaty hands and feet, low blood sugar irritability, also wide awake at night every 2-3hrs sweating.

I think when the body is not efficient at burning glucose and you use aspirin to block fat burning, you can run into stress reactions. I found niacinamide would cause similar stress reactions for me.

Experimenting with low doses; monitor temps/pulse, mood and sleep.

I am now able to use one 325mg aspirin every other day with no stress reaction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals