Aspirin Decreases T4 And T3 In Week And Single Dose Study

DaveFoster

Variable Effects of Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Agents on Thyroid Test Results

Does this mean more undetectable t3 in blood from t3 being displaced curious on thoughts from some of y'all on this forum @DaveFoster @haidut @Hans so maybe a proper study related to this showing actually increase of t3/ from t4?
I remember coming across this study in the past. Aspirin tends to increase the oxidation of glucose and can also unbind thyroid hormone from thyroid-binding globulin (TBG). Even if it does lower T4 and T3 levels, this does not mean that aspirin suppresses the thyroid.

I remember coming across this study in the past. Aspirin tends to increase the oxidation of glucose and can also unbind thyroid hormone from thyroid-binding globulin (TBG). Even if it does lower T4 and T3 levels, this does not mean that aspirin suppresses the thyroid.

IIRC RP has said something about Aspirin and also coffee being able to stand in for thyroid to some extent, so maybe this is why...

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Yeah after ready that study I was kinda confused what could be good about that unless somehow there was an increase in free t3. I seem to feel sorta tired after 325 mgs but after an hour and plenty of calories I feel great for the rest of the day and next day

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Yeah didn't think it would but I was always under the impression t3 was increased from daily aspirin but maybe it's just free t3 that is increased while bound t3 and inactive thyroid t4 is decreased. Free t3 wasn't measured witch should have been not to mention the mechanism of positive to negative benefits of aspirin likely rely greatly on caloric energy intake

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals