Aspirin Both Triggers And Treats An Often-Missed Disease

HDD

Aspirin Both Triggers And Treats An Often-Missed Disease
NPR

Some people struggle for years with asthma and sinus infections, unaware that they have a disease called aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease. For them, aspirin can be both cause and cure. Read the full story

Tarmander

Interesting. Reading the story, the disease itself sounds like it's misnamed and has very little to do with actual aspirin. More like an inflammatory disease that reacts poorly to treatment with aspirin the first time, but then gets better overtime. The story was a bit misleading because it sounded like she had been taking aspirin since she was a child and lo and behold it was causing problems. In reality she never took aspirin, but it ends up being the cure she was looking for. Interesting story. Love the poor clueless doctors who don't know anything and won't help lol

J

jb116

Interesting. Reading the story, the disease itself sounds like it's misnamed and has very little to do with actual aspirin. More like an inflammatory disease that reacts poorly to treatment with aspirin the first time, but then gets better overtime. The story was a bit misleading because it sounded like she had been taking aspirin since she was a child and lo and behold it was causing problems. In reality she never took aspirin, but it ends up being the cure she was looking for. Interesting story. Love the poor clueless doctors who don't know anything and won't help lol
That's what I thought as well. The title and premise is not coherent with the actual details.

firebreather

My appetite went to crap about 8 months ago (common sign of depression among others I am struggling with) and seems to be getting worse even though I have been taking 325mg of aspirin a day.

But my cortisol levels are normal even though I have several symptoms of adrenaline, including high stress, cold feet and frequent urination.

Should I be concerned that the Aspirin will cause my cortisol levels to drop to low since they are already normal?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals