Aspirin as a cause of Crohn’s

boris

Example Aspirin tablet:

"Inactive ingredients":
black iron oxide, brown iron oxide, carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer type C, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium lauryl sulfate, triacetin, triethyl citrate

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"Inactive ingredients":
black iron oxide, brown iron oxide, carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer type C, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium lauryl sulfate, triacetin, triethyl citrate
🎯

Korven

Example Aspirin tablet:

"Inactive ingredients":

Wtf that is atrocious, no wonder "aspirin" wrecks peoples guts. Why is there sodium lauryl sulfate, literally soap, in an aspirin pill?

haidut

Forum Supporter

...and at the same time, an aspirin derivative is used to treat IBD conditions such as Crohn's.

Lollipop2

FrostedShores

Example Aspirin tablet:

"Inactive ingredients":
Wow. The stuff I take is just aspirin and corn starch...

Summer

Man it’s like they go out of their way to make things toxic.

Grapelander

I think it is the GMO grains (like BT corn) and glyphosate.
Another disease no one had when I was a kid.

frannybananny

Wow. The stuff I take is just aspirin and corn starch...
What brand is that please? I am taking the CVS brand of Genuine aspirin and the inactive ingredients are hypromellose (cellulose), starch and titanium oxide. But one post here said that the Genuine Aspirin brand was part of Bayer?