Aspirin and Testosterone

tayloruk

Was there ever any further debate on the possibility of aspirin reducing testosterone and fertility?

If so was there any way to mitigate this?

Gustav3Y

Like I was saying in the other thread, many guys on aspirin are also on various hormones. many supplements and drugs, their active supplementation probably offsets such possible effects from aspirin.

OP
T

tayloruk

Like I was saying in the other thread, many guys on aspirin are also on various hormones. many supplements and drugs, their active supplementation probably offsets such possible effects from aspirin.

Actually I plan to start daily testosterone cypionate + HCG + A.I as part of optimising my hormones very soon. I'm 40 and my T naturally sits around 650.

So I completely agree, it hardly matters if taking care of your androgens.

koreus

Actually I plan to start daily testosterone cypionate + HCG + A.I as part of optimising my hormones very soon. I'm 40 and my T naturally sits around 650.

650 is pretty good, higher than the average for 25 - 34 year old men. Why start TRT?

Also AFAIK aspirin is a weak AI so should increase test.

OP
T

tayloruk

650 is pretty good, higher than the average for 25 - 34 year old men. Why start TRT?

Also AFAIK aspirin is a weak AI so should increase test.

It’s because I want to optimise my hormones rather than just have an average profile.

Also, aspirin can lower testosterone and fertility right?

The health benefits are obviously numerous with aspirin and one would think if you was supplementing T there would be no anti-androgenic effect from the aspirin to worry about.

Congrats! What are other lifestyle habits and / or supplements that you take that is contributing to those T levels? Are you on any form of steroids?

progesterone
dhea
k2 mk4
tocovit
d3
aspirin

a fantastic sex life with lots of intercourse and not much ejaculating.

a life with meaning and applying my mind

walking every day

Beastmode

progesterone
dhea
k2 mk4
tocovit
d3
aspirin

a fantastic sex life with lots of intercourse and not much ejaculating.

a life with meaning and applying my mind

walking every day

Out of curiosity, is your partner(s) in the same age range?

If so, that's great that women can still be this active and vital into their 60's.

I had a client about 15 years ago who kept very fit and vital. He was 82 at the time and I asked him one day why he does all that and his response was so he can have sex all the time.

Out of curiosity, is your partner(s) in the same age range?

If so, that's great that women can still be this active and vital into their 60's.

I had a client about 15 years ago who kept very fit and vital. He was 82 at the time and I asked him one day why he does all that and his response was so he can have sex all the time.

Yes she is.

Nice story. Makes sense.

psans

What's A.I.?