Aspirin And Penicillin Combo

Tetracycline was in ancient beer.
I read someone was making an antibiotic mead or something.
Ive seen that info about tetracyclines in beer.
Would you share that antibiotic mead info please?

It all make sense use "wild type" fermentation gives unpredictable yeast colonies and they produce lots of antibiotics. Once identified it could be maintained almost infinitely. Looks like Ill make mead soon, I have about 20 kg of raw organic honey.

Since coming across Peat's work I question the candida overgrowth link to antibiotics. It seems like a narrative the "alternative" health care experts started pushing without looking at the entire picture. I could be wrong, but Peat has pointed to so many other aspects that could be responsible for candida, etc that I don't fear such a thing happening anymore when experimenting with antibiotics. Maybe the prolong usage of certain ones and excess amounts that doctors often prescribe make matters worse is that link comes to play.
Candida Auris: Mysterious Infection Labelled ‘serious Threat’ Spreading Over The Globe

I made some bro science speculations about candida here.

jet9

It took about 2 weeks to really notice the difference. Yes I did cut them out simultaneously. Never had much acne, but some dark spots faded away and my skin has had more of a glow. Rice and potatoes don't work well for me, but thankfully the masa harina is good.

I have a ways to go, but whenever I slip up and have starches like rice, potatoes, etc I'm reminded why I'm better off without them.
Beastmode, are you still having success with masa harina? Could you tell how the rest of your diet looks like?

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

Beastmode, are you still having success with masa harina? Could you tell how the rest of your diet looks like?

I do good with it still. Went a few months without it only b/c the supply was down due to COVID, but back on it.

Most days are 7-8 cups of 1% milk, 1 cup of coffee (I use a few ounces with each latte,) eggs, butter, parma cheese, white shrimp, oysters, grassfed beef, some well cooked white rice on occasion, oxtail soup and other typical stuff Peat suggests.

jet9

I do good with it still. Went a few months without it only b/c the supply was down due to COVID, but back on it.

Most days are 7-8 cups of 1% milk, 1 cup of coffee (I use a few ounces with each latte,) eggs, butter, parma cheese, white shrimp, oysters, grassfed beef, some well cooked white rice on occasion, oxtail soup and other typical stuff Peat suggests.
Thank you

jet9

What brand of masa harina are you using?

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

What brand of masa harina are you using?

Whatever I can find these days.

Your best bet, at least in my search, is to type it into amazon and see what comes up. I had an organic one once. Some bigger brands seem like they're back in production. Reviews on amazon can be helpful and the company itself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals