Aspirin And Penicillin Combo

Beastmode

Ray mentioned it in passing during his latest interview I believe.

I've had great success with each individually, but never combined the two.

Has anyone had any good outcomes low dosing aspirin and penicillin?

Eliminating all starches and grains has done wonders for my skin and sleep. I still have some gut repairing to do and going to experiment with this for a week or so.

Hazarlar

How much penicillin?

Does it have interesting mechanism of action that we are not generally aware ... like aspirin does.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

How much penicillin?

Does it have interesting mechanism of action that we are not generally aware ... like aspirin does.

Not the best study, but something about the potential effects:
Effects of low and high doses of acetylsalicylic acid on penicillin-induced epileptiform activity. - PubMed - NCBI

I'm using 30 mg (1/8th of the tablet) with the equivalent to a baby aspirin (around 81 mg.) On day 1, but I did notice the euphoric feeling that's lasted now for over a few hours. Typically, the penicillin at a larger dose gives me euphoria.

So far it's anecdotal evidence that I've found from other's experience, but I'll post whatever I find that supports this.

BTW, I'm also eating plenty of beef liver and aged cheese so there's no chance of depleting my vitamin k levels.

Last edited:

nad

What could be used instead of penicillin's family antibcs.?
I'm allergic to it.
I had a 2 weeks course of clindomicin 300 mg w/2 tabs of aspirin twice/day for teeth extractions. It helped stomach also, but not for long.
For Tetracycline my flora not sensitive at all. (by test)

What could be used instead of penicillin's family antibcs.?
I'm allergic to it.
I had a 2 weeks course of clindomicin 300 mg w/2 tabs of aspirin twice/day for teeth extractions. It helped stomach also, but not for long.
For Tetracycline my flora not sensitive at all. (by test)

Tetracycline class brings lots of benefits apart from flora. Maybe its even better for you, you could get de-ironed and heavy metal detoxed without messing up your gut.

nad

Tetracycline class brings lots of benefits apart from flora. Maybe its even better for you, you could get de-ironed and heavy metal detoxed without messing up your gut.
Thanks for reply, but I didn't mean intestinal flora, but probably bacterial flora/?/.
I was getting samples from my nose, throat etc. and run the test on probably all known antbcs. And tetracycline (and few others)did nothing to kill the pathogens, due to overdose it and penicillin, in past.
Is it still the same ''verdict''?:roll: I can still get the benefits?

Thanks for reply, but I didn't mean intestinal flora, but probably bacterial flora/?/.
I was getting samples from my nose, throat etc. and run the test on probably all known antbcs. And tetracycline (and few others)did nothing to kill the pathogens, due to overdose it and penicillin, in past.
Is it still the same ''verdict''?:roll: I can still get the benefits?

I absolutely love doxycicline. Cant wait to get one more course of it.

thanks, did you take it w/ aspirin?
I did. Once this combo gave me slightly bleeding nose. Nothing serious. But doxy can increase blood thinning effect of aspirin.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

I'm on day 3 of experimenting with the combo of Penicillin (30 mg) and Aspirin (81 mg) between lunch and dinner.

Some things I've noticed thus far:
- Euphoric feeling (3+ hours) afterward.
- Sleep seems to be a bit more restful.
- I do notice a little activity in my lower gut, but nothing painful. Kinda like a bubbly action going on down there.
- Just an overall buzz like feeling most of the day. A bit more calming.

Going to give it at least a week of experimenting, possibly longer. The dosage of penicillin is seems to be pretty safe for longer periods of consumption. I believe Peat has mentioned this in a few interviews.

T

TheBeard

I'm on day 3 of experimenting with the combo of Penicillin (30 mg) and Aspirin (81 mg) between lunch and dinner.

Some things I've noticed thus far:
- Euphoric feeling (3+ hours) afterward.
- Sleep seems to be a bit more restful.
- I do notice a little activity in my lower gut, but nothing painful. Kinda like a bubbly action going on down there.
- Just an overall buzz like feeling most of the day. A bit more calming.

Going to give it at least a week of experimenting, possibly longer. The dosage of penicillin is seems to be pretty safe for longer periods of consumption. I believe Peat has mentioned this in a few interviews.

Hi Beast

Any update on your course of antibiotics

How did it go?
Did it create long lasting positive change in any area of your health?

Vinny

Ray mentioned it in passing during his latest interview I believe.

I've had great success with each individually, but never combined the two.

Has anyone had any good outcomes low dosing aspirin and penicillin?

Eliminating all starches and grains has done wonders for my skin and sleep. I still have some gut repairing to do and going to experiment with this for a week or so.
I,m sorry, but i,m missing the connection here between eliminating all starches and grains, from 1 side, and the desireble combo of the two mentioned substances?

Jib

I am deathly allergic to penicillin. It would kill me. But I suppose that would get rid of my depression ;)

Tetracycline was in ancient beer. Fascinating stuff. Scientists could not believe it when they found it in ancient Egyptian bones. We thought we were really onto something new and big only to find it was a natural product in fermented beers thousands of years ago.

I read someone was making an antibiotic mead or something. Something about the natural products in very, super fresh raw honey that can make special compounds when fermented into raw, wild mead. I would love to try this.

What do you all think of stool tests? I completed one recently and the microbiome portrait it painted was interesting. Apparently I have pretty elevated levels of Citrobacter freundii, which can create high levels of histamine, for example. It seems like it could be a good idea to do some before and after testing to see how the antibiotics are affecting the gut microbiome.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

I,m sorry, but i,m missing the connection here between eliminating all starches and grains, from 1 side, and the desireble combo of the two mentioned substances?

The theme of my post was asking about specific experiences of aspirin and penicillin.

I don't think you're missing any connection because I wasn't trying to connect them directly other than sharing some noticeable results along my journey using a "peat" based approach.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

Hi Beast

Any update on your course of antibiotics

How did it go?
Did it create long lasting positive change in any area of your health?

It was good for 7 days and I noticed my body didn't want any more of the penicillin by the 7th day. From what I gather it didn't seem to make a long lasting impact other than the week I was using the combo. To be fair, I was also being woken up multiple times by our toddler who couldn't sleep.

I may try this again now that my sleep isn't interrupted like it was the week I tried it. Goes to show how important sleep is regardless of food, supplementation, etc.

Vinny

The theme of my post was asking about specific experiences of aspirin and penicillin.

I don't think you're missing any connection because I wasn't trying to connect them directly other than sharing some noticeable results along my journey using a "peat" based approach.
Thank you.

Eliminating all starches and grains has done wonders for my skin and sleep.
That`s fascinating.
How long have you been without them and how long did it take to notice the benefits? You cut them simultaneously? And, did you have acne, which improved after the elimination?

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

Thank you.

That`s fascinating.
How long have you been without them and how long did it take to notice the benefits? You cut them simultaneously? And, did you have acne, which improved after the elimination?

It took about 2 weeks to really notice the difference. Yes I did cut them out simultaneously. Never had much acne, but some dark spots faded away and my skin has had more of a glow. Rice and potatoes don't work well for me, but thankfully the masa harina is good.

I have a ways to go, but whenever I slip up and have starches like rice, potatoes, etc I'm reminded why I'm better off without them.

T

TheBeard

It was good for 7 days and I noticed my body didn't want any more of the penicillin by the 7th day. From what I gather it didn't seem to make a long lasting impact other than the week I was using the combo. To be fair, I was also being woken up multiple times by our toddler who couldn't sleep.

I may try this again now that my sleep isn't interrupted like it was the week I tried it. Goes to show how important sleep is regardless of food, supplementation, etc.

Thank you.

Any food intolerance improvement? Or was there nothing to improve?

Are you having any symptoms of candida overgrowth which is common after a course of antibiotics?

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

Thank you.

Any food intolerance improvement? Or was there nothing to improve?

Nothing noticeable. I don't eat out a lot so I've narrowed down what works and what doesn't for the most part. I think there's some more "lightness" to how I feel overall. Again, I still think it's a good idea to try this again now that I've removed starches and grains, minus the occasional masa harina.

Are you having any symptoms of candida overgrowth which is common after a course of antibiotics?

Since coming across Peat's work I question the candida overgrowth link to antibiotics. It seems like a narrative the "alternative" health care experts started pushing without looking at the entire picture. I could be wrong, but Peat has pointed to so many other aspects that could be responsible for candida, etc that I don't fear such a thing happening anymore when experimenting with antibiotics. Maybe the prolong usage of certain ones and excess amounts that doctors often prescribe make matters worse is that link comes to play.

sevenzy

I am deathly allergic to penicillin. It would kill me. But I suppose that would get rid of my depression ;)

Tetracycline was in ancient beer. Fascinating stuff. Scientists could not believe it when they found it in ancient Egyptian bones. We thought we were really onto something new and big only to find it was a natural product in fermented beers thousands of years ago.

I read someone was making an antibiotic mead or something. Something about the natural products in very, super fresh raw honey that can make special compounds when fermented into raw, wild mead. I would love to try this.

What do you all think of stool tests? I completed one recently and the microbiome portrait it painted was interesting. Apparently I have pretty elevated levels of Citrobacter freundii, which can create high levels of histamine, for example. It seems like it could be a good idea to do some before and after testing to see how the antibiotics are affecting the gut microbiome.

Wow, that is amazing. Antibiotic alcoholic beverage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals