Aspirin And Acid Stomach

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Now just read about the effects of excessive alcohol, too, and adjust accordingly. :)

Yeah, well, no way of testing myself. It’s bad because like I’d just pour it out of the box, no idea how much. I’m just going to stop that, I probably blew out a kidney. Then again, it didn’t scare me to take 375 ml bottle of booze to the head in 3 hours, so why am I scared of baking soda, lol. I’m going to end up inadvertently hurting myself.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I don’t understand how I’m still living

tara

I’d just pour it out of the box, no idea how much.
You can get a set of small measuring spoons, so you can take 1/8 - 1/4 tsp at a time.
And use it for the baking soda and aspirin too.

BrianF

I now take 2 x 300 disolved in a small amount of water after food. No issues since this protocol. I didnt used too and it can mess you up.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I dropped the cheap stuff and back to Beyer no issues

Momado965

Does anyone know if aspirin powder "intended" for animal use can be ingested? I have a feeling its not for "human use" simplt because of regulation/legalities.

alywest

Does anyone know if aspirin powder "intended" for animal use can be ingested? I have a feeling its not for "human use" simplt because of regulation/legalities.
People do use that. It's safe. Also, health natura makes an aspirin powder that is pure with no excipients.