Ashwagandha - KSM 66

stackz07

I used Cyproheptadine which definitely helped restore the 5-HT1A signalling issue.

But I've also been having HUGE success with St. John's Wort.

Do you continue to take SJW or did you just take a cycle of it to fix your PSSD?

Frankdee20

So i took it a few more days, and it really works for thyroid and calmness etc, but it really does make life feel weird, like a blurry dream going by, and it makes me feel numb and meaningless, also mean and annoyed by others. I stopped taking it. I dont reccomend it tbh, there are other routes to try next, like tribulus for example.

Same here, got very frustrated with people and things.... It’s not a good herb, hits 5ht2a and 1A, and preserves acetylcholine

thingsvarious

It´s a glucocorticoid mimetic. I think it is pretty safe, but might be harsh on the liver over time (esp. if one ingests large quantities)

sladerunner69

@High_Prob - I am still very much against KSM-66 use. If someone wants to address cortisol, support testosterone and improve GABAergic tone... there's a million other ways to do this without NUMBING yourself with KSM-66.
View attachment 17661

View attachment 17662

View attachment 17663

View attachment 17664

View attachment 17666

View attachment 17667
View attachment 17669

Some of those posts have people talking about lion's mane. I experienced that, because I thinkg it downregulates 5-ar significantly and I already have post-finasteride syndrome (5-ar downregulation).

I think ashwaganda can upregulate serotonin.

TheCedar1

@Lokzo

What is your current opinion of Ashwagandha specifically KSM 66? Does it still effect you in a negative way?

You present a pretty dark picture of KSM in the Medium article but a completely opposite picture on your website.

If anyone else has experience with the KSM
66 extract specifically, please chime in...

Ashwagandha | Ergogenic Health

Ashwagandha Can Cause Anhedonia, PSSD, Blunted Emotions and Apathy.
Took KSM 66 over a year ago, took 1 gram for 3 months and now I regret taking it, my life went down hill from there, my love for the gym died out, my appetite isn't as big as it used to be, I have no ambitions in life, I'm just a shell of my former self

Lokzo recommended ze 117 to cure this hell, and so I bought a pack from a European seller, I will make a thread if this actually works. Though given the fact that he's quite obsessive over this topic, I don't know if this can heal, but so far, people have reported being cures from this hell with ze117, so I believe this will work