Ashwagandha - KSM 66

Cloudhands

It really does work for thyroid, temps and mood stay stable all day, but the next day i woke up in an apathetic mood, but who knows. This is only day 1 for me ill ill it a longer trial

Zigzag

It really does work for thyroid, temps and mood stay stable all day, but the next day i woke up in an apathetic mood, but who knows. This is only day 1 for me ill ill it a longer trial
As far as I know it can increase serotonin so that might explain your day after. But given it's your first day it's basically impossible it's because of that .

Cloudhands

Anyone ever try ashwagandha with another chemical that will combat the serotonin?

SOMO

Anyone ever try ashwagandha with another chemical that will combat the serotonin?

Yes, and it didn't seem to have any effect on me personally. That is, it didn't affect cognitive function.

When I took Maca around the same time, I went on a job interview and the interviewer actually asked me if I drank a lot of coffee beforehand, because it felt like my mind was racing (in

I will say this - Ashwagandha was the most disgusting and strangest tasting supplement I ever tasted. I have tasted many bitter, sour and acrid supplements, but this one stood out.
My tongue rejected it and I do not think it it supposed to be consumed by people.

Zigzag

I will say this - Ashwagandha was the most disgusting and strangest tasting supplement I ever tasted. I have tasted many bitter, sour and acrid supplements, but this one stood out.
Haha, I used to chew it because I liked the taste.

Cloudhands

Yes, and it didn't seem to have any effect on me personally. That is, it didn't affect cognitive function.

When I took Maca around the same time, I went on a job interview and the interviewer actually asked me if I drank a lot of coffee beforehand, because it felt like my mind was racing (in

My tongue rejected it and I do not think it it supposed to be consumed by people.
When u say "it didnt have any effect on you personally" u mean the ashwagandha didnt effect u or that combining it didnt help with the bad side effects?

SOMO

When u say "it didnt have any effect on you personally" u mean the ashwagandha didnt effect u or that combining it didnt help with the bad side effects?

I mean I didn't notice any benefit or harm. It had no effect in me.

But I did have very strong effects with something like Maca, which is another common adaptogenic herb.

Cloudhands

So i took it a few more days, and it really works for thyroid and calmness etc, but it really does make life feel weird, like a blurry dream going by, and it makes me feel numb and meaningless, also mean and annoyed by others. I stopped taking it. I dont reccomend it tbh, there are other routes to try next, like tribulus for example.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
@High_Prob - I am still very much against KSM-66 use. If someone wants to address cortisol, support testosterone and improve GABAergic tone... there's a million other ways to do this without NUMBING yourself with KSM-66.
Ashwagandha.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 7.07.56 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 4.16.20 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 12.27.36 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 7.11.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 7.08.38 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 12.25.03 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 7.11.37 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 7.11.37 pm.png
    9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 12.16.05 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 12.16.05 pm.png
    18 KB · Views: 24

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
So i took it a few more days, and it really works for thyroid and calmness etc, but it really does make life feel weird, like a blurry dream going by, and it makes me feel numb and meaningless, also mean and annoyed by others. I stopped taking it. I dont reccomend it tbh, there are other routes to try next, like tribulus for example.

What dose were you using?

I am very sorry to hear you suffering.

Frankdee20

I never tried the KSM 66, but you hit the nail on the head... It made me weird and annoyed by others, and a bit angry and mean.... No idea what that’s from, but it does block acetylcholinesterase and also increases 5ht2a...

zarrin77

I also feel like I have less libido from ashwagandha (I was using it as part of my thyroid stack). Luckily since I’ve removed it, I’m back to normal, and even moreso since BadMonkey Tribulus got added to my stack.

zarrin77

@High_Prob - I am still very much against KSM-66 use. If someone wants to address cortisol, support testosterone and improve GABAergic tone... there's a million other ways to do this without NUMBING yourself with KSM-66.
View attachment 17661

View attachment 17662

View attachment 17663

View attachment 17664

View attachment 17666

View attachment 17667
View attachment 17669

What did you do to get yourself back to normal? Any supplements you tried that had a pronounced impact?

OP
H

High_Prob

What did you do to get yourself back to normal? Any supplements you tried that had a pronounced impact?

I am almost positive that he used a low dose Cyproheptadine protocol which somehow brings 5ht1a signaling back to normal (I believe through compensatory mechanism/rebound).

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals