As a Woman, I just can’t relate to other women anymore

InChristAlone

Hosea 13:16​

New International Version​

16 The people of Samaria(A) must bear their guilt,(B)
because they have rebelled(C) against their God.
They will fall by the sword;(D)
their little ones will be dashed(E) to the ground,
their pregnant women(F) ripped open.”[
That's the old testament before Jesus paid the price of sin. God's wrath was poured out on Jesus.

Perry Staltic

Hosea 13:16​

New International Version​

16 The people of Samaria(A) must bear their guilt,(B)
because they have rebelled(C) against their God.
They will fall by the sword;(D)
their little ones will be dashed(E) to the ground,
their pregnant women(F) ripped open.”[

Has nothing to do with abortion.

HeyThere

I wish religion wasn't the discussion here. What we need to ask is the pro-abortionists "when is a baby a human being". It is my observance that it's "a clump of cells" until it exists the womb. This, obviously, is a coping mechanism of denial as clumps of cells don't yawn and suck their thumb in the womb. But alas, they will not answer. Because this forces them to come out of denial and face reality.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
It's not recorded that he said anything about it, but he did have something to say about taking another human's life, which is what abortion is.

Exodus 21:22-25 – Not Valued As Human Life​

“When men have a fight and hurt a pregnant woman, so that she suffers a miscarriage, but no further injury, the guilty one shall be fined as much as the woman’s husband demands of him, and he shall pay in the presence of the judges. But if injury ensues, you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.”

So should just demand a fine if an abortion is preformed?

Perry Staltic

Exodus 21:22-25 – Not Valued As Human Life​

“When men have a fight and hurt a pregnant woman, so that she suffers a miscarriage, but no further injury, the guilty one shall be fined as much as the woman’s husband demands of him, and he shall pay in the presence of the judges. But if injury ensues, you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.”

So should just demand a fine if an abortion is preformed?

That verse is not referring to miscarriage, but to premature birth that doesn't result in harm to the baby.

And if two men strive and smite a woman with child, and her child be born imperfectly formed, he shall be forced to pay a penalty: as the woman’s husband may lay upon him, he shall pay with a valuation. Exodus 21:22

Last edited:

area51puy

Forum Supporter
That verse is not referring to miscarriage, but to premature birth that doesn't result in harm to the baby.

And if two men strive and smite a woman with child, and her child be born imperfectly formed, he shall be forced to pay a penalty: as the woman’s husband may lay upon him, he shall pay with a valuation. Exodus 21:22
We live in 2022 , and we are using books written thousands of years ago and a constitution that was written 250 years ago to try to decide on how we live our lives today

Perry Staltic

We live in 2022 , and we are using books written thousands of years ago and a constitution that was written 250 years ago to try to decide on how we live our lives today

Funny how progressives say modern people shouldn't listen to a book that was written 2000 and more years ago, but should order society according to ancient traditions of indigenous people. lol

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Funny how progressives say modern people shouldn't listen to a book that was written 2000 and more years ago, but should order society according to ancient traditions of indigenous people. lol
Are we talking about a few hippies or was this polled and 95 percent of progressive said let’s live like tribal people.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Are talking about a few hippies or was this polled and 95 percent of progressive said let’s live like tribal people.
I think the Bible set the foundation of the western world and the somewhat civilized society we live in today.

akgrrrl

For those of us who have been around to observe grandparents from WW2 era, parents 1950s-1970s, our own growth 1980s to 2000s and the aforementioned insanity of 2000-2022, I maintain my femininity, moral and physical strength and mental acumen in solitary bliss. At first, this thread was interesting, as the OP and others spoke to factors apparent in changes most negative for humans in a cooperative existence. Now, well, nevermind.

InChristAlone

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in your mother’s body I chose you. Before you were born I set you apart to serve me. I appointed you to be a prophet to the nations.”

Luke 1:15
"He will be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother’s womb.”

Luke 1:41
"When Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the baby leaped in her womb. [And she exclaimed], ‘when the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy."

Exodus 21:22
“If men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she gives birth prematurely, yet there is no injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges decide. But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.”

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@FocusedOnHealth, I understand how you feel. I didn’t have any female friends to speak of from age 20-45 and didn’t want any. I was pretty miserable.

About 7 years ago I realized it wasn’t other women that bothered me but what the world had done to us/how we had (in some cases) let the world change us. It became pretty clear there was an agenda to divide people so I consciously tried to change my outlook towards others in general and women in particular.

I have several close female friends now that I have bonded with and they are all different than me in many ways and it has greatly enriched my life and I hope theirs too.

Each of us has been broken in different ways and react to those situations uniquely. We are all swimming in the same muck so to speak and the only thing I know to do about it is try my best to no longer judge my sisters (or brothers) and be kind to them.

I go with my elderly neighbor lady to women’s group once a week because it means a lot to her. There was a brouhaha over roe v wade last week and I honestly considered not going with her anymore but decided the loving thing to do would be to continue to support her and not be offended by those other women who feel differently than I do.

Sometimes it’s hard but putting myself out there because I’m an introvert but in the end I think isolating myself like I used to do would be much worse and lonelier.

I too hope you are able to find some women friends. The only way we can fight this division is to start with ourselves and work outward in our own families and communities.

InChristAlone

@FocusedOnHealth, I understand how you feel. I didn’t have any female friends to speak of from age 20-45 and didn’t want any. I was pretty miserable.

About 7 years ago I realized it wasn’t other women that bothered me but what the world had done to us/how we had (in some cases) let the world change us. It became pretty clear there was an agenda to divide people so I consciously tried to change my outlook towards others in general and women in particular.

I have several close female friends now that I have bonded with and they are all different than me in many ways and it has greatly enriched my life and I hope theirs too.

Each of us has been broken in different ways and react to those situations uniquely. We are all swimming in the same muck so to speak and the only thing I know to do about it is try my best to no longer judge my sisters (or brothers) and be kind to them.

I go with my elderly neighbor lady to women’s group once a week because it means a lot to her. There was a brouhaha over roe v wade last week and I honestly considered not going with her anymore but decided the loving thing to do would be to continue to support her and not be offended by those other women who feel differently than I do.

Sometimes it’s hard but putting myself out there because I’m an introvert but in the end I think isolating myself like I used to do would be much worse and lonelier.

I too hope you are able to find some women friends. The only way we can fight this division is to start with ourselves and work outward in our own families and communities.
Amazing. This is exactly what I am trying to do as well. Seeing women not as enemies if they think differently than me.

HeyThere

Amazing. This is exactly what I am trying to do as well. Seeing women not as enemies if they think differently than me.

The cult of the Left does this to everyone. And in an over the top, nasty way. I think it shows lack of self-respect to let them "get away with it" by joining in and siupporting their insanity. This isn't small potatoes anymore; we are in a cultural war.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals