As a Woman, I just can’t relate to other women anymore

HeyThere

But the media has done a great job at making the masses believe anyone who does this is like just salivating to have a baby cut out of them limb by limb so I get why you're trying to goad me into a "I'm more moral than you fight".

It was a simple question really.

And the answer does have significance. Liberals want to be allowed to have abortions up to delivery, or at least 6 months or so. "They are just a clump of cells" or "not a baby until it's born" they argue. Reminding them of a fetus sucking its thumb in the womb falls on deaf ears. And yes, abortion IS chopping up a baby, unless you're talking abortion within the first couple of weeks which is debatable if it is a living being or not (it's not debatable in my mind as you can actually see a mini person in growing form) but that's not the argument i am making in this thread. What do you think the medical act of abortion is then?

Ben.

As they say in psychotherapy, the first step is admitting we have a problem. You'd be surprised how many "normies" would fight you viciously if you even suggest something is amiss with our relationships as humans and society as a whole. Both men and women..if we can even call them that any longer, considering the mass transgenderism fueled by the endocrine poisoning we all endure on a daily basis.
Ohh i am well aware how the majority of people act towards someone like me that calls out health issues and opposites of mainstream narratives.
As they say in psychotherapy, the first step is admitting we have a problem. You'd be surprised how many "normies" would fight you viciously if you even suggest something is amiss with our relationships as humans and society as a whole. Both men and women..if we can even call them that any longer, considering the mass transgenderism fueled by the endocrine poisoning we all endure on a daily basis.

So, I welcome the OP sharing her experience. Not because it is about women. Men are experiencing the same alienation among themselves, and towards women. I welcome it because unless a sufficient number of people realize the collapse is here and destroying them and people right next to them, they won't move a finger. In another thread @Hugh Johnson said not to encourage panic. It was in regards to the vaccines and social measures related to them. I responded that panic is the only thing that may cause an urge to move in today's society, and I still stand by that claim. So, the more panicked people share their experiences about their utter alienation towards their fellow humans the more likely it is a critical mass of resistance to this abomination will form. Panic-induced action is not always coherent, but it is primal and effective and better than people passively monitoring from their homes how the powers that be are about to take us through another "pandemic" and then probably into WW3 (considering they lost the war in Ukraine and the economic war against BRICS).

So you think a worldwide societal change comming from "the people" is necessary before fixing the physiology? In accordance to my post i was pondering if thats even possible considering the messed up state the regular joe is in, the sheer amount of power/wealth and psychological, manpulative tools the "enemy" has at its disposal while the very individuals that should be by your side, even lifelong friends and family, rather ally with the hand that feeds them and trowh you under the bus. Unless "we" start to organize and employ similar tactics trough media and advertisement i doubt that shift we want will come in time. And its also not much help when certain people go overboard with "mark of the beast" claims, aluminium parasites/chips in our body, reptile global leaders etc.

When this ww3 scenario happense, people will devour eachother rather than thoose that are guilty for it.

HeyThere

I am afraid the only way to effectively solve the problem would be to stop the globalisation process and return to our most natural state, i.e. live in small-scale patriarchal communities [...]

As a man striving to become more masculine [...]

Sounds like a you problem. Your personal struggle with not feeling masculine enough. Putting men back into a "patriarchal" role is just wrong. No sex or class or group of people should have control over another, especially in a family unit between 2 concenting adults. It should be a partnership.

I'm.No.One

It was a simple question really.
Actually it was a loaded question, see your response below.
And the answer does have significance. Liberals want to be allowed to have abortions up to delivery, or at least 6 months or so. "They are just a clump of cells" or "not a baby until it's born" they argue. Reminding them of a fetus sucking its thumb in the womb falls on deaf ears. And yes, abortion IS chopping up a baby, unless you're talking abortion within the first couple of weeks which is debatable if it is a living being or not (it's not debatable in my mind as you can actually see a mini person in growing form) but that's not the argument i am making in this thread. What do you think the medical act of abortion is then?
Nothing here is you wanting to see a different perspective based on the fact that you literally said it's not debatable in your mind so there's no possibility for an intellectual conversation.

Especially since you completely glossed over the part where I said the media has you believing exactly what you came at me with "chopping babies out in pieces".

You're stuck in a myopic narrative loop.

Last thing before I go.

The OP basically state's that all women are insane in comparison to her & her small group of friends.

Most on here are agreeing there's real issues & these women are the downfall of society.

So, why then force them to procreate?

In your mind does the savior of us all somehow get born from this or is it more likely that instability simply breeds more instability?

All rhetorical questions.

Have a great day, this murdering whore is gana go to the mountains with the two teenage kids she decided to let live while showing cleavage in a summer dress because it's 100+°f out.

sunny

I did have Low T at beginning of Menopause, but Doc made up some cream, I had to use it for about 1 year. I am good now. guess what, testosterone doesnt help with female sexiness, feeling hot, wanting your husband all the time., AND ABILITY TO ORGASM..what does it for me is ...get ready....ESTROGEN! until my doc added Estrogel in 2x a day dose (average) i was feeling dead, no energy and no wantig sex. So, Estrogen is not the bad guy here. its necessary!
@Neeters 27 - hey, if you have a moment, and would not mind sharing....... would you start a thread about this? I am having this problem, and probably many women of that age are. I did get a testosterone cream from a dutch practitioner. I have not added estrogen, feeling that some of that testosterone would aromatize to estrogen. I would be most interested in your estrogen and orgasm ability experience.

ursidae

Unwanted and unplanned but they let a man ejaculate inside of them? Huh
I'd wager a significant amount of women that are on birth control or ended up with unwanted pregnancies wound up that way because their boyfriends despise condoms and are willing to risk that to enhance their own enjoyment. Seen that happen to female friends of mine. If they don't "put out" guy calls it quits, if they don't do it bare back, guy starts pressuring them to because "condoms are annoying"

aniciete

I'd wager a significant amount of women that are on birth control or ended up with unwanted pregnancies wound up that way because their boyfriends despise condoms and are willing to risk that to enhance their own enjoyment. Seen that happen to female friends of mine. If they don't "put out" guy calls it quits, if they don't do it bare back, guy starts pressuring them to because "condoms are annoying"
Doubt it’s “significant”, but even then that’s their fault for choosing to date a degenerate. Nobody is forcing them to date this type of man. Seems like your female friends aren’t the brightest.

OliviaD

@Neeters 27 - hey, if you have a moment, and would not mind sharing....... would you start a thread about this? I am having this problem, and probably many women of that age are. I did get a testosterone cream from a dutch practitioner. I have not added estrogen, feeling that some of that testosterone would aromatize to estrogen. I would be most interested in your estrogen and orgasm ability experience.
Yes, I would really be interested! I am really confused. I respect Dr. Peat and all his teachings, and agree re; estrogen. However, I am really struggling since menopause, and know of a doc who is really promoting the benefits of estrogen replacement AND I hear so many women raving about it. I wonder, at least for a while, for menopausal /post menopausal women if it might have a place? I haven't had much luck with the thyroid the last month, but I'm doing it myself, so no doubt is not optimal. It might be toxic, but we are made with it, so I often think that it can't be all bad.

ursidae

Doubt it’s “significant”, but even then that’s their fault for choosing to date a degenerate. Nobody is forcing them to date this type of man. Seems like your female friends aren’t the brightest.
No one said both people involved are perfect or morally right. But it's only right to acknowledge its not the woman's fault only.

my female friends have gone a long way. Life is trial and error. But I'm sure it's comfortable to judge people for their bad life experiences from the position of a teenaged highschool graduate

When women end up with scumbags it's their fault for choosing to date a degenerate, but when men are wronged by b!tches they choose to date and reward b!tches on onlyfans with money it's because they're victims?

NanMitch

That's utter nonsense! I always HAVE to wear a bra since age 12, I have big chest, and panties because I have morals and am clean. I have HIGH testosterone my whole life, a tomboy if you will, athletic, tall, strong, beautiful. Wore lots of makeup. especially in the 80's. still do, but not as often, as I work from home. I am French Canadian/Portuguese mix. I look very white and fair. I have had zero problems with hormones/fertility, 4 pregnancies. 3 marriages. Im age 61, on HRT now including Thyroid, and 3 years ago met my 39 year old high Testosterone hairy husband, dark full beard and naturally fit and "shredded beef" as I call it. I did have Low T at beginning of Menopause, but Doc made up some cream, I had to use it for about 1 year. I am good now. guess what, testosterone doesnt help with female sexiness, feeling hot, wanting your husband all the time., AND ABILITY TO ORGASM..what does it for me is ...get ready....ESTROGEN! until my doc added Estrogel in 2x a day dose (average) i was feeling dead, no energy and no wantig sex. So, Estrogen is not the bad guy here. its necessary!
I agree with you. Had the same experience.

OccamzRazer

When women end up with scumbags it's their fault for choosing to date a degenerate, but when men are wronged by b!tches they choose to date and reward b!tches on onlyfans with money it's because they're victims?
At this point both sexes are victimizing eachother - there are no real winners in the long run.

OliviaD

I agree with you. Had the same experience.
With the estrogen replacement? I am very curious to hear anyone's views on this. I have been avoiding the estrogen b/c of Dr. Peat's views, but I'm tired of feeling crummy. Are you still taking it?

HeyThere

Actually it was a loaded question, see your response below.

Nothing here is you wanting to see a different perspective based on the fact that you literally said it's not debatable in your mind so there's no possibility for an intellectual conversation.

Especially since you completely glossed over the part where I said the media has you believing exactly what you came at me with "chopping babies out in pieces".

You're stuck in a myopic narrative loop.

Last thing before I go.

The OP basically state's that all women are insane in comparison to her & her small group of friends.

Most on here are agreeing there's real issues & these women are the downfall of society.

So, why then force them to procreate?

In your mind does the savior of us all somehow get born from this or is it more likely that instability simply breeds more instability?

All rhetorical questions.

Have a great day, this murdering whore is gana go to the mountains with the two teenage kids she decided to let live while showing cleavage in a summer dress because it's 100+°f out.

I was asking you to get YOUR perspective. I wanted to know at what point do you feel the zygote or fetus is a baby. You refuse to answer, like all Liberals. Never answer. Ever. You showed your true mindset and colors by not answering my question. The conversation was ended by you, not by me. I feel you are in denial about what constitutes the action of abortion when it is beyond the size of a speck.

Last edited:

area51puy

Forum Supporter
It is murder...

The good news is that even murder can be forgiven.
Numbers 5:11-31, describes an unusual procedure, known as the jealousy offering, a husband could use to determine if his wife had been unfaithful to him. Essentially, the husband and wife would come to the priest, the priest would then create a concoction of unpleasant ingredients, and then the wife would have to drink the concoction. If the wife was guilty of adultery, she would get sick and her belly would swell. If the wife was innocent, God would protect her from the effects of the concoction. There was nothing magical about the concoction. It was entirely a matter of God using the result to demonstrate whether a woman was innocent or guilty. So, in summary, Numbers 5:11-31 affirms the truth of Numbers 32:23, "Be sure your sin will find you out."

Exodus 21:22-25 – Not Valued As Human Life​

“When men have a fight and hurt a pregnant woman, so that she suffers a miscarriage, but no further injury, the guilty one shall be fined as much as the woman’s husband demands of him, and he shall pay in the presence of the judges. But if injury ensues, you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.”

11 Ephraim’s glory(AI) will fly away like a bird(AJ)—
no birth, no pregnancy, no conception.(AK)
12 Even if they rear children,
I will bereave(AL) them of every one.
Woe(AM) to them
when I turn away from them!(AN)
13 I have seen Ephraim,(AO) like Tyre,
planted in a pleasant place.(AP)
But Ephraim will bring out
their children to the slayer.”(AQ)
14 Give them, Lord—
what will you give them?
Give them wombs that miscarry
and breasts that are dry.(AR)
15 “Because of all their wickedness in Gilgal,(AS)
I hated them there.
Because of their sinful deeds,(AT)
I will drive them out of my house.
I will no longer love them;(AU)
all their leaders are rebellious.(AV)
16 Ephraim(AW) is blighted,
their root is withered,
they yield no fruit.(AX)
Even if they bear children,
I will slay(AY) their cherished offspring.”
17 My God will reject(AZ) them
because they have not obeyed(BA) him;
they will be wanderers among the nations.(BB)

Hosea 13:16
New International Version

16 The people of Samaria(A) must bear their guilt,(B)
because they have rebelled(C) against their God.
They will fall by the sword;(D)
their little ones will be dashed(E) to the ground,
their pregnant women(F) ripped open.”[

Perry Staltic

This forum is entertaining. No one will be forced into a vaccine, but women will be called murdering whores if they don't go through with an unwanted/unplanned pregnancy?

People need to stop this fallacious reasoning. A pregnant woman is no longer just one body that can make unilateral decisions for itself. Another human being lives inside her which excludes her from making unilateral decisions that imperil its life.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
People need to stop this fallacious reasoning. A pregnant woman is no longer just one body that can make unilateral decisions for itself. Another human being lives inside her which excludes her from making unilateral decisions that imperil its life.
But what if they reject god? Or commit adultery Shouldn’t the womb be punished?

stoic

Sounds like a you problem. Your personal struggle with not feeling masculine enough. Putting men back into a "patriarchal" role is just wrong. No sex or class or group of people should have control over another, especially in a family unit between 2 concenting adults. It should be a partnership.
Yes, my particular problem is that I have been severely damaged by big pharma drugs and am still trying to regain normal masculine fonction.

More generally, however, your premise is plain wrong: striving to improve oneself does not need to imply feelings of inferiority. On the contrary, I believe it is the very essence of masculinity: striving to get physically and mentally stronger, to improve oneself and one's environment in the face of life's challenges. Today's real tragedy is precisely the spread of the ideology your message implies: that we are who we are and that's it ; that no improvement, no models, no guiding ideals are ever needed.

About the patriarchy: you are needlessly framing it as being about control, when it is clearly not. It is about liberating both men and women from the struggles of life by allowing them to each focus on what they are naturally meant to be. It is, I would argue, the highest form of parternship, if there ever is one. Is it incompatible with an individualistic, western-like concept of freedom? Clearly, and that is why I said that we need to move away from modern Western culture if we are to solve the issue.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about

Hosea 13:16
New International Version​

16 The people of Samaria(A) must bear their guilt,(B)
because they have rebelled(C) against their God.
They will fall by the sword;(D)
their little ones will be dashed(E) to the ground,
their pregnant women(F) ripped open.”[

EchoTango

In women IQ is highly correlated with social maladjustment aka outcast and lonely because the low IQ ones hate her.
Interesting.. I'd like to hear more about this perspective. Do you have some links to share, or personal observations?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals