Aryanism, veganism, blood type, empathy and the Indo-European lie.

lvysaur

His claim: Aryans were European farmers, invaded by Steppe pastoralists ("Turanians") who killed their men and mixed with their women. So far this is very standard.
The mixed offspring inherited their mother's tongue, AKA the Indoeuropean (IE) languages, and then one branch expanded to Iran and North India. They falsely called themselves "Arya" because they inherited this vocabulary from their subjugated mothers.

I had related suspicions long ago. For instance, Bell Beakers (west Europe) are contemporaneous with Sintashta and Andronovo (Central Asia). Yet there is only one IE family in Asia (Indo-Iranian, two if you count Tocharian), while there are 7 in the Euro-Caucasus region (Armenian, Greek, Illyrian, Slavic, Germanic, Celtic, Romance).

Despite similar dates of arrival, European IEs show much more linguistic diversity. This is easily explained if you shift paradigms: It was the Early European Farmers (EEFs, who came from the Anatolian farmers) who spoke the IE languages, NOT YAMNAYA STEPPE. After being conquered, they transmitted them to the Yamnaya-EEF mixes that populate Europe today. This pushes back the IE language date 7000 years in Europe (explaining the diversity), while maintaining the same date (4000 years ago) for India/Iran.

He thinks carb-eating, vegetarian people are farmers (aka Aryans)
meat-eating, omnivorous people are hunter-gatherers (aka Gentiles)
herding people are pastoralists (aka Jews) -- I don't agree fully with him on this one, but whatever.

This blog is a rabbithole of counter-narrative things. But his stuff is very well researched and reasoned, and I've learned a lot from it over many years. I think @MatheusPN @gately and @cjm might appreciate some of this content.

I am posting a link to his content here because some of it got taken down, and I feel his content is useful and should be available for curious minds to read. It details the history of farming via region as follows:
Japan
China
India
Mesopotamia
Africa
Europe
America

LINK TO CONTENT HERE

Last edited:
OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Also of interest is that he brings up the blood type association with stomach acidity. As some of you know, Os produce more stomach acid, As less.

It turns out that the distribution of Os reflects a heavy migration pattern from central Eurasia. It's at 100% in South American Natives, lower in North America. Within Eurasia, it's highest in Southern India, Western Europe, Southeast Asia, and South Arabia--aka the Eurasian periphery.

blood type map.jpg

GenericName86

Interesting topic! So O types are better suited for consuming fats? With the higher stomach acid and all?

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

So O types are better suited for consuming fats? With the higher stomach acid and all?
Not completely sure about fats, but definitely animal flesh. Also this is all ceterus paribus, there are probably other things that can make a person more or less suited to something.

Also, type As are commonly called "vegetarian" due to their low stomach acid but I think this is partially true. I believe that type As can conditionally digest animal protein.

The Inuit and Saami have a high proportion of blood A. Obviously, these people weren't eating lactovegetarian diets. I believe that fish, being easier to digest, could have selected for type A even before agriculture.

In addition, dairy protein has high surface area so it may not be a problem. This could be the case for sausages too, especially ones made of chicken or pork rather than beef.

So basically, type A has low stomach acid, but animal protein is still edible assuming it has 1) easy digestibility, like fish/chicken/mollusks 2) is mechanically processed to have high surface area

Type B is most definitely associated with pastoralism. It's higher in the cattle domestication areas of Iran/North India. It also shows the obvious Yamnaya-associated intrusion into Europe. It also is high in the Sahel, where Fulani and other pastoralists live.

But again, these are just associations. The high B in north Siberia and Beijing is probably not related to pastoralism. Also, many populations developed lactose tolerance later on, which is NOT pastoralist, but rather a way to acquire more calories from milk due to limited resources (which happens with "settled dairy", like British or Pakistani farmers)

Last edited:

GenericName86

Thanks. All this stuff is pretty fascinating to me. I'm O negative and had a look at D'adamo's blood type diet recommendations and the basic outline has been similar to what works for me. I noticed he mentions O's being able to heal their digestive track a lot more efficiently due to the increased stomach acid and metabolize choelsterol better than other types although the part about the digestive track I've only seen on his website.

soul_rebel

It is difficult for me to pick up a logical pattern (historically or even with migration) looking at the maps. I assume this pre-Colombian populations?

cjm

Thanks for the tag! I am blood type O+ (11 units donated according to my phone) and my ancestry is concentrated in Eastern Europe/Russia. This is totally interesting to me though I haven't delved into the implications at all. I have a prominent brow ridge that came about in my 20s, I definitely look Eastern European, but I haven't tried to experiment with anything as it would relate to my genetics/blood type. I am a meat eater for sure. I don't know if O-type's high stomach acid means "can't gain weight" but I am rail thin :)

1608128682616.png

1608128166289.png

Attachments

• 1608128081959.png
    1608128081959.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 1608128490383.png
    1608128490383.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 9
OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Were they not subjugated by babylon and forced into agriculture?
Honestly my knowledge on things Abrahamic, Sumerian, etc is lacking. But I think he uses "Jew" as a general term.

IE: ethnic Jews are Jews, but others with certain phenotypic and behavioral traits are also "Jews". This makes some sense IMO bc many non-Jewish people have traits like a convex nose.

The Yamnaya steppe invaders mainly had convex noses as well.

Also, Cain and Abel is suggestive. Hardworking farmer is snubbed by God, the pastoralist wins and the farmer is a sore loser that kills Abel. Possible propaganda? A big theme in his work is pastoralists revising and appropriating farmer culture, and pretending it was their own.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

It is difficult for me to pick up a logical pattern (historically or even with migration) looking at the maps. I assume this pre-Colombian populations?
Yes of course. Americans = Native Americans, Australians = Aussie Aborigines.
The history of these patterns would go far back, from 8000 BC to 30,000 BC. Most people don't really have a general knowledge of these historical dates.

I don't know if O-type's high stomach acid means "can't gain weight" but I am rail thin :)
I'm type O, often crave a heavy meat meal, and also somewhat thin--at least I don't gain fat easily. I was fat as a teen, but that was when I was eating a low meat (and high PUFA) diet

I don't put much weight in ancestry/23andme, it's arbitrary GIGO. Consider that they have about 20 different categories for Europe, but only 2 or 3 for China or India. The only thing it's useful for is detecting extremely recent divergent ancestry, like if one of your ancestors was straight up African or something. Also Latino genetics for the very same reason.

Also we already know what everyone on earth is, with the exception of recently mixed people. Unless you are recently mixed/have parents in the Americas, your DNA has a 99.9% chance of being identical to the large samples already taken from your ethnic group, these samples which have been used for decades in gene databases everywhere. In that sense it's like selling bottled water (something that's already free).

Last edited:

Grischbal

Honestly my knowledge on things Abrahamic, Sumerian, etc is lacking. But I think he uses "Jew" as a general term.

IE: ethnic Jews are Jews, but others with certain phenotypic and behavioral traits are also "Jews". This makes some sense IMO bc many non-Jewish people have traits like a convex nose.

The Yamnaya steppe invaders mainly had convex noses as well.

Also, Cain and Abel is suggestive. Hardworking farmer is snubbed by God, the pastoralist wins and the farmer is a sore loser that kills Abel. Possible propaganda? A big theme in his work is pastoralists revising and appropriating farmer culture, and pretending it was their own.
why is he not adding pastoralists to his "high carb" group? And using Jews as prime example for such is a bit deceiving if there are such clear examples for Pastoralists in the same era like Corded Ware, Sintashta and the Yamnaya.

cjm

I don't put much weight in ancestry/23andme, it's arbitrary GIGO. Consider that they have about 20 different categories for Europe, but only 2 or 3 for China or India. The only thing it's useful for is detecting extremely recent divergent ancestry, like if one of your ancestors was straight up African or something. Also Latino genetics for the very same reason.

Good to know.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Good to know
I'm assuming that you are something simiar to half "Polish" and half "Anglo American"?
You can also see what I said in Europe: nitpicking between Scotland/Ireland/Wales as different unique regions, while everything east of Berlin is a giant blob. Essentially a eurocentrism that only applies to western Europeans :^)

cjm

I'm assuming that you are something simiar to half "Polish" and half "Anglo American"?
You can also see what I said in Europe: nitpicking between Scotland/Ireland/Wales as different unique regions, while everything east of Berlin is a giant blob. Essentially a eurocentrism that only applies to western Europeans :^)

Stinkin' blob lol. More Balkans than Polish on Mom's side but it's annoying to have the blob on the right and then MUNSTER, IRELAND on the left. I love Muenster cheese, maybe there's something to it...

Cloudhands

Through your genetic studies have you found any interesting information or ideas surrounding the mc1r polymorphism, specifically humans with orange hair, blue eyes and pale skin?

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Through your genetic studies have you found any interesting information or ideas surrounding the mc1r polymorphism, specifically humans with orange hair, blue eyes and pale skin?
I haven't looked at it much. I know that there are two peaks of red hair in Europe, Britain and Udmurt country.

It's also not limited to Europeans, red hair can happen in Oceanian races as well. The blonde hair that happens here has a different genetic mutation behind it than the European one, the red one is less studied so I don't know about it. If you want a REAL DEEP rabbit hole to go down, it's an extremely interesting coincidence that the main light-hair mutations also come in descendants of the Y chromosome K2b: Papuans, Australians, Europeans, and the Siberian forefathers of Europeans (ANE). It's almost as if there was selection for a lot of hair types in some corner of the earth a long time ago before they spread out.

Also redheads require more anesthesia, and have some quirks in pain sensitivity. I also remember reading that women tend to dye their hair red when looking for a fling. Anecdotally I also feel like redheads are more likely to date outside of their race than other hair colors, but I could just be seeing things.

Pale skin specifically peaks in Ireland/Britain, just like red hair. "Celtic" people are quantifiably paler than any other European group, Ben Franklin was right about this.
skin color european differences.png

Last edited:

Cloudhands

I haven't looked at it much. I know that there are two peaks of red hair in Europe, Britain and Udmurt country.

It's also not limited to Europeans, red hair can happen in Oceanian races as well. The blonde hair that happens here has a different genetic mutation behind it than the European one, the red one is less studied so I don't know about it. If you want a REAL DEEP rabbit hole to go down, it's an extremely interesting coincidence that the main light-hair mutations also come in descendants of the Y chromosome K2b: Papuans, Australians, Europeans, and the Siberian forefathers of Europeans (ANE). It's almost as if there was selection for a lot of hair types in some corner of the earth a long time ago before they spread out.

Also redheads require more anesthesia, and have some quirks in pain sensitivity. I also remember reading that women tend to dye their hair red when looking for a fling. Anecdotally I also feel like redheads are more likely to date outside of their race than other hair colors, but I could just be seeing things.

Pale skin specifically peaks in Ireland/Britain, just like red hair. "Celtic" people are quantifiably paler than any other European group, Ben Franklin was right about this.
View attachment 20769
Interesting. Ray told me the mutation was an adaptation to living at higher elevations, which makes sense considering they make substantially more vitamin d from less sunlight. They also are prone to parkinsons and have been found to pee out more amino acids. I have so many theories that i want to do more research and expirimenting to understand. Im half ashkenazi jewish, half red headed western european, but until i get a genetic test i wont know anything specific. Do you have any reccomendations? (Ancestry, 23andme, maybe another one?)

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Do you have any reccomendations? (Ancestry, 23andme, maybe another one?)
My recommendation would be to not do it, as it will definitely raise your insurance/your relatives insurance/your descendants insurance in the future.

Also the ancestry portion of these tests are garbage in garbage out and they really don't know what they're talking about. If you could get your genome anonymously sequenced somehow and upload it to Vahaduo you would get more meaningful results. Not sure how to get a genome anonymously though

Back
Top Bottom