Artificial Intelligence

kyle

What if a computer s could accurately model hormones in real time?

I think the data would reveal incredible knowledge. Suppose you had access to that kind of data, the ability to cure disease would dwarf what we have now. In fact we have much better knowledge to utilize that data even if it isn't done in practice. As peat noted, what doctors seem to know is about a decade behind published studies.

It would also be harder to justify bad drugs when a huge lab and huge resource intensive studies can be drastically scaled down to where claims can be cheaply replicated, even down to an individual basis.

I wonder if an app might be written where metablic data can already start to be modeled bases on pulse and body temperature. In fact I'm sure some here might be interested in that. A real time graph of that data might reveal stress from daily events and habits that you could then intelligently change.

Those smart watches already have that capacity and I think they're are even cheaper fitness watches out there and it's just a matter of intelligently understanding what the data is saying.

Perhaps it's even more revealing than labs insofar as a snapshot of a single frame of time may not be as useful as daily metabolic rhythms. The thing is we don't know how useful it could be because afaik it hasn't been done.

If that kind of technology finds a way to disrupt established medicine and finds its way into the hands of normal people it could break the monopoly on medicine.

It would be cool if it could be accurately modeled, but it is not possible and won't be possible to do it for very, very long time.

Even going by the mainstreams models (which are simplistic and inaccurate), it would be extremely difficult to model.

But if we actually wanted to model it, for real, we'd have to factor in so many things that it would be unfeasible to do.

Factoring in gravity, photons, all of the insanely complicated processes. Read some of Ling's work, and you'll realize how insanely complicated this ***t in.

And even then, we still probably don't know half of what's truly happening.

The best thing that we can do now, that is practical and might be effective, is to discover what each gene does (so that one can tell if there's harmful mutations, which could then be treated), as well as a huge data repository archive of millions of peoples stats and health.

So like, you enter your genes and all of your stats, and then the program finds similarities.

Honestly I am unsure if that would even work.

Spokey

If software based on sound physiological observations was written it could be an extremely useful diagnostic and educational tool. We only really need it to help us explore possibilities for a given condition to be useful. Software saying something as simple as calcium intake might be too low given a prolactin measurement would be a great improvement over software suggesting Lipitor because of a cholesterol measurement.

Panopticon

edit: the only ai you are going to get from someone else is going to be fake ai and abusive

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals