Article on Dr Incompetence

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Yes, history repeats too often. Same with Dr. Geerd Hamer, who discovered that cancer may be triggered by an emotional event. I can give witness to that since my elder brother died from the consequences of a bladder cancer operation. In 2013, our mother passed away and my elder brother lived on the same property in a separate apartment. My younger brother had just renovated and moved into the top floor of our mom’s house. The house is a 120 year old beautiful mansion, handed down through generations. But it was declared a ‘historical monument’ so it is extremely difficult to perform any changes on the house or the property. My brothers tried to rent spaces out and even started remodeling since an IT company showed interest initially but then backed off, leaving the house stuck in the middle of construction. It looked like a construction zone for years.

Then in 2015, two years after the passing of our mom, my elder brother was diagnosed with bladder cancer. When I got word of it, I immediately looked the cause of bladder cancer up in my book from Dr. Hamer’s ‘New German Medicine’. There it was in black and white: Bladder cancer cause: ‘House, Inheritance’! I talked to my brother about it and he confirmed this. He feared the loss of the house and property, he said: ‘I don’t want to move out, I will never have it as nice as I have it now, I rather die’.

He also told me that he, even before our mom’s death, had repeatedly nightmares where burglars tried to force themselves into the house and where he tried to run upstairs where our father used to keep a small gun. Or in another dream, he would return to the house and see it lit up in flames. So this fear was deeply imbedded in his subconscious.

Dr. Hamer teaches that cancer is triggered by strong emotions and that it triggers a ‘brain relay’ that then evokes survival programs that we inherited from the animal kingdom. Very interesting!

In case of my brother, the fear of loosing his apartment is translated into the animal conflict of loosing its territory. The animal marks it with its urine. The emotion triggers this survival program, which grows cancer in the bladder that then shrinks its volume, therefore the animal will have an increased urge to urinate or mark its territory.

Dr. Hamer also was ridiculed, his license revoked, named ‘insane’. The German authorities wanted to have him undergo a mental evaluation. But he is right! However, he claims that ALL cancers develop according to his theory. This is too extreme, cancer can be caused by toxic substances, radiation, and so-called ‘noxious zones’ or ‘earth energies’ (my dad died from sleeping on a crossing of ‘water veins’, he contracted stomach cancer. A ‘clean’ bed place is super important!).

Don

Look into Dr Sarno and TMS. The stats on most surgical procedures and drugs for pain is nothing but a placebo and Dr's make it worse with their bad information creating nocebo's for the patient that make the situation worse.

Perry Staltic

I've noticed on twiier how some doctors become infuriated when told there are ways to treat covid effectively. They don't like being made to look like incompetent fools.

tankasnowgod

Please read this article by Suzanne Humphries, MD on Puerperal Fever. It has to do with the arrogance and pride of many doctors and how that led to many unnecessary deaths.

Pretty good article. I've found one in a similar vein, specifically in regards to general sanitation improvements and increased quality and length of life-

I think plumbers and garbagemen do a lot more positive things for our health than doctors.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

Pretty good article. I've found one in a similar vein, specifically in regards to general sanitation improvements and increased quality and length of life-

I think plumbers and garbagemen do a lot more positive things for our health than doctors.
Vaccines did not eradicate smallpox. Vaccines caused smallpox to spread.

KTownSatfats

Yes, history repeats too often. Same with Dr. Geerd Hamer, who discovered that cancer may be triggered by an emotional event. I can give witness to that since my elder brother died from the consequences of a bladder cancer operation. In 2013, our mother passed away and my elder brother lived on the same property in a separate apartment. My younger brother had just renovated and moved into the top floor of our mom’s house. The house is a 120 year old beautiful mansion, handed down through generations. But it was declared a ‘historical monument’ so it is extremely difficult to perform any changes on the house or the property. My brothers tried to rent spaces out and even started remodeling since an IT company showed interest initially but then backed off, leaving the house stuck in the middle of construction. It looked like a construction zone for years.

Then in 2015, two years after the passing of our mom, my elder brother was diagnosed with bladder cancer. When I got word of it, I immediately looked the cause of bladder cancer up in my book from Dr. Hamer’s ‘New German Medicine’. There it was in black and white: Bladder cancer cause: ‘House, Inheritance’! I talked to my brother about it and he confirmed this. He feared the loss of the house and property, he said: ‘I don’t want to move out, I will never have it as nice as I have it now, I rather die’.

He also told me that he, even before our mom’s death, had repeatedly nightmares where burglars tried to force themselves into the house and where he tried to run upstairs where our father used to keep a small gun. Or in another dream, he would return to the house and see it lit up in flames. So this fear was deeply imbedded in his subconscious.

Dr. Hamer teaches that cancer is triggered by strong emotions and that it triggers a ‘brain relay’ that then evokes survival programs that we inherited from the animal kingdom. Very interesting!

In case of my brother, the fear of loosing his apartment is translated into the animal conflict of loosing its territory. The animal marks it with its urine. The emotion triggers this survival program, which grows cancer in the bladder that then shrinks its volume, therefore the animal will have an increased urge to urinate or mark its territory.

Dr. Hamer also was ridiculed, his license revoked, named ‘insane’. The German authorities wanted to have him undergo a mental evaluation. But he is right! However, he claims that ALL cancers develop according to his theory. This is too extreme, cancer can be caused by toxic substances, radiation, and so-called ‘noxious zones’ or ‘earth energies’ (my dad died from sleeping on a crossing of ‘water veins’, he contracted stomach cancer. A ‘clean’ bed place is super important!).
losing

Perry Staltic

Thank you for your correction! I am German and some words still give me trouble, like choose and chose, loose and lose, etc. But what do you think about Dr. Hamer's 'German New Medicine'?

English is definitely a weird language. Respect for those who learn it as a 2nd language.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals