Arthritic Fingers And Hands

Lollipop2

Does anyone feel that topical thyroid on the arthritic hands would work well on top of the oral thyroid I take? Thanks for any input!
I would not think so. Thyroid needs to be taken orally - don’t ask me to quote where I know this - lol - I forgot but it has been burned in my brain thyroid is oral.

golder

I would not think so. Thyroid needs to be taken orally - don’t ask me to quote where I know this - lol - I forgot but it has been burned in my brain thyroid is oral.
Yeah fair point. Anyone have any ideas of which of the idealabs topicals would work well for arthiritis?

johnsmith

Yeah fair point. Anyone have any ideas of which of the idealabs topicals would work well for arthiritis?
Whenever I feel arthritic-like pains in my fingers and knee, I take idealabs Pyrucet, orally. It seems to work quite well for me. It's anti-inflammatory. I try to take it once a week. I haven't tried it topically on my fingers yet.

johnsmith

Wow, I just tried 1 drop of vitamin-E (TocoVit) rubbed around on my knuckle for my sore index finger, and 20 minutes later, it seems like the soreness almost completely gone. Thanks guys.

"But when this man went to his doctor to "get something for his arthritis," he was annoyed that the doctor insisted on giving him a complete physical exam, and wouldn't give him a shot of cortisone. The examination showed low thyroid function, and the doctor prescribed a supplement of thyroid extract, explaining that arthritis is one of the many symptoms of hypothyroidism. The patient agreed to take the thyroid, but for several days he grumbled about the doctor 'fixing something that wasn't wrong' with him, and ignoring his arthritis. But in less than two weeks, the arthritis had entirely disappeared. He lived to be 89, without a recurrence of arthritis. (He died iatrogenically, while in good health.) "
I think the possible connection with Grant Genereux's theory is very interesting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals