Art Bell Radio Legend Of Coast To Coast AM - Dead At 72

theLaw

For those who've never heard of Art Bell, he was a unique curator of everything that goes bump-in-the-night who ran the popular AM radio show Coast to Coast AM for decades.

Died on Friday the 13th. RIP.

Here's some highlights:

SOUNDS OF HELL???

Last edited:

burtlancast

911 apologist, exposed as a pedophile (Ted Gunderson), 95% of his guests being fakes (never did a single show with Charlotte Gerson), this guy was a plague for the truth movement.

A first class creep.

Good riddance i say.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

911 apologist, exposed as a pedophile (Ted Gunderson), 95% of his guests being fakes (never did a single show with Charlotte Gerson), this guy was a plague for the truth movement.

A first class creep.

Good riddance i say.

-911 apologist

Do you have any sources for this? Bell seemed to be open to nearly every conspiracy theory under the sun, so it's hard to believe he bought the official story of 9/11.

-exposed as a pedophile (Ted Gunderson)

Here's Gunderson himself apparently refuting your claim. (starts around 8:30). This is a very complex case that appears to be some form of reputation demolition on all sides.

-95% of his guests being fakes (never did a single show with Charlotte Gerson)

It's well known that many of his guest's stories were less than credible base on reporting after the fact; probably somewhere between hyperbole and urban myths, but I would love to see any evidence that he himself knew this ahead of time.
With regards to Charlotte Gerson, Bell did shows with many people offering alternative cancer cures, so not sure what you mean by this. Her approach doesn't appear to be unique in holistic medicine.

-this guy was a plague for the truth movement

Using the phrase "truth movement" is designed to start an argument, not a debate as it's actively imprecise. But you clearly weren't a fan; fair enough.

burtlancast

Last edited:
OP
theLaw

theLaw

Art Bell Derides 911 Skeptics as 'Wingnuts' (March 6, 2005)
LUCUS CALLS ART BELL OUT ON THE 9/11 CONSPIRACY

(very-very) Old news i'm afraid.
Couldn't be more fake than this guy.

And by the way, i've listened to his show for years, so i was a fan before 911 came and exposed his agenda.

Everybody who has something between the ears knows what he really was about.
Gunderson just nailed the final nail in the coffin.

So I challenged you to provide any evidence for your various claims, and you posted the following:

- A link to an article with zero quotes from the actual show in question ( I searched youtube, but couldn't find the show. If you have it, I would love to hear it)
-A second link to a forum page with a dead-youtube link to the episode with a few forum comments - none of which contain any actual quotes from Bell

-Assuring me that this is "old news" (not sure why you felt the need to add this)

-Telling me how you've been a listener for years (again, see above)

-"Everybody who has something between the ears knows what he really was about." - An attempt to insult me while you still provide no evidence.

-Gunderson himself claims that he never accused Bell of being a pedophile, so I'm not sure what you're referring to here.

Unless you're willing to provide any actual evidence, then this just looks like you're trolling my post (seems like that would be a stress, no?).:cool:

burtlancast

Art Bell adamantly backed the official 911 lie.
I find it strange you would make a post about him without knowing this fact.

And this is not trolling from my part; his position has been talked about for years on the net. My links prove it, even though the actual audio segments are gone.
Other posters here can attest to that.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Art Bell adamantly backed the official 911 lie.
I find it strange you would make a post about him without knowing this fact.

And this is not trolling from my part; his position has been talked about for years on the net. My links prove it, even though the actual audio segments are gone.
Other posters here can attest to that.

So just more insults.......and no evidence.

Best of luck to you Burt.

x-ray peat

Im with Burt on this one. Only someone initiated into the masons and bound to secrecy by a blood oath, would be given such a large national radio show. Anyone with this much reach and celebrity would need to be controlled; especially given his subject matter. Also a quick look at his google images and he is throwing out more Masonic gang signs than Jay Z in a Rihanna video.

Most of the times all you get is circumstantial evidence like this as they dont typically announce their loyalties.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

don't forget discernment. That seems to have died too.

You can listen to Bell troll Joel Skoussen on 9/11. Its almost embarrasing what a shill this guy is.

Read the comments section; its obvious to most listening.
"Art get your head out of the aliens **** and wake up ...your government are no more than criminals and power brokers...the real terrorists here are the people who are running your country ...great stuff joel your right on the money."
and
"I've never heard Bell be like that before, he was more than just questioning which would be fair enough, he was ridiculing Skousen, wow what a shill. Who believes that hole in the Pentagon was caused by a commercial jet? Art seems to.

skip to 24:00

Last edited:

burtlancast

RIP logic and reason.:banghead:

Here's Coast to Coast's archived program with guest Michael Chertoff from Popular Mechanics, titled "Debunking 911 myths".

Research editor for Popular Mechanics magazine, Ben Chertoff, discussed some of the most prevalent claims made by conspiratorial theorists regarding 9/11 and how the staff of Popular Mechanics debunked them. According to Chertoff, one such conspiracy alleges that no fighter jets were scrambled during the 9/11 terrorist attacks because the U.S. Air Force had been ordered to stand-down.

Chertoff also shed light on the role jet fuel played in the collapse of the World Trade Center. Conspiratorial theorists believe that since jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel, planted explosives must have been used to bring down the buildings. While Chertoff admitted that jet fuel could not have melted the steel, he also stated that "steel doesn't need to melt to have a collapse like we saw on September 11th." Chertoff's research showed that the plane crashes knocked spray-on fireproofing off of the steel beams. After the jet fuel ignited fires throughout the WTC, exposed areas on the steel beams heated. The heat was transferred to the entire beam, causing them to expand and soften. This combination of events, he concluded, is what eventually caused the WTC buildings to collapse.

What are you going to say now, Joker?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom