Arsenic Alters The Function Of The Glucocorticoid Receptor As A Transcription Factor

Hugh Johnson

I'm curious as to why you posted this. I'm pretty sure no one here eats arsenic on purpose, nor will anyone eat it. I am not trying to criticize you, just trying to understand the context of this post.

olive

I'm curious as to why you posted this. I'm pretty sure no one here eats arsenic on purpose, nor will anyone eat it. I am not trying to criticize you, just trying to understand the context of this post.
Who are you to decide what should and should not be posted?
Arsenic pollution is becoming more and more prevalent. Certain users on this forum live in areas where municipal water supplies are contaminated with high levels of arsenic. Many users regularly eat rice which hyperaccumulate arsenic. And so on. It’s very relevant. If you don’t find it interesting, ignore it and move on. You don’t speak for the rest of the forum.

Thanks for sharing @Lokzo

Dave Clark

We may not eat arsenic on purpose, but if you are not eating organic, many pesticides have arsenic in them, one of the reasons rice is a big food source of arsenic, at least to what I have read. Arsenic, like many trace elements, is something our body can deal with, but not when industry applies it to food and we end up consuming and accumulating more than nature intended. Look at all the heavy metal issues, like mercury, lead, etc. that people become toxic with, it now is becoming the source of modern day illnesses. Arsenic, cadmium, etc., etc. are no different. We should be concerned about these metals.

Hugh Johnson

Arsenic pollution is becoming more and more prevalent. Certain users on this forum live in areas where municipal water supplies are contaminated with high levels of arsenic. Many users regularly eat rice which hyperaccumulate arsenic. And so on. It’s very relevant. If you don’t find it interesting, ignore it and move on. You don’t speak for the rest of the forum.

I'm obviously not policing his thread. I would not bumb it up if I took issue.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

Thanks for the support man. I am just trying to share findings that may appeal to some of us on this forum.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
We may not eat arsenic on purpose, but if you are not eating organic, many pesticides have arsenic in them, one of the reasons rice is a big food source of arsenic, at least to what I have read. Arsenic, like many trace elements, is something our body can deal with, but not when industry applies it to food and we end up consuming and accumulating more than nature intended. Look at all the heavy metal issues, like mercury, lead, etc. that people become toxic with, it now is becoming the source of modern day illnesses. Arsenic, cadmium, etc., etc. are no different. We should be concerned about these metals.

Agreed. Very valid points.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals