Aromtase inhibitors

tommyg130

How do natural aromotase inhibitors compare to pharmaceutical AIs?

How does aspirin and vitamin E compare to one another ? Which do you think in a standard comparable dose will lower estrogen more ? And do they even come close to the way exemastane or anastrazole would ? Ik they’re safer and have other benefits . But would vitamin E/aspirin make any notable diff in lowering out of hand estrogen? What else is in the ballpark of vitamin e And aspirin as an AI. Thank you

Jessie

I would probably caution the idea of mixing both aspirin and vitamin E at the same time. They both thin the blood, so when used together in large amounts it could have a synergistic effect. I think aspirin, 800mgs twice daily, is what's used to boost T levels according to this study: Do non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs influence the steroid hormone milieu in male athletes? - PubMed

If you use these dosages of aspirin definitely add some vitamin K2 to maintain blood viscosity. K2 also has certain anti-estrogen effects as well. Probably the most powerful natural aromatase inhibitor is androsterone. You can search the forums about andro if you want. But it's powerful enough that people have taken too much and caused libido problems (common side effect of AI drugs).

OP
T

tommyg130

Vitamin E seemed to work better for me due to its prolactin lowering effects.
I’m 2 days into vitamin E and it feels wildy amazing . Nothing has ever warmed me up like it. Coffee /aspirin/ thyroid. Nothing . It lowers prolactin significantly ? What dose and brand do you take

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals