Aromatase Inhibitors: Dangers/positives

Xref

Before even reading, are you aware that most AI have effects on the entire down stream of all steroids?
Ray has said that only progesterone or pregnenolone POTENTLY and SELECTIVELY inhibit estrogen and cortisone.

I'd take extra care before ingesting any derivative of steroids long term.

Jing

Yeah, you have no idea how frustrating and wasteful the last 20 years have been for me... I’m 40 years old, and even at 21, it would come back 296... They would just send me home .... really sad how they operate sometimes
You should of been on trt a long time ago, I wouldn't hesitate to jump on now at your age.

Jing

You think 400's is low??? I am consistently in the mid 200's...
Yep 400 is low so is 200 , if you can't raise this level naturally I would jump on trt , how old are you ? What effects has having this low testosterone done for you?

Frankdee20

Yep 400 is low so is 200 , if you can't raise this level naturally I would jump on trt , how old are you ? What effects has having this low testosterone done for you?

I read 460, 465, and now 420 over the last three years.... I am 40 years old and the highest it ever got was 570 ... That was 15 years ago...

T

TheBeard

Sorry to revive an old thread, would low dose examastane without T injections help raise ones T ? Mine is 420, and I’m always in the 400s...

Yes it will.
It will also make you feel like death.

First few days it will boost your mood, make your erections harder than diamond, and give you great confidence.
After a week or so you will be depressed, flat, loosing hair, with zero interest for anything in life.

I have A LOT of personal experience with Exemestane

Last edited by a moderator:

Frankdee20

Also a lot of personal experience with mesterolone, it really is suppressive at any dose

Damn lol... I was going to use like half a tablet once or twice a week ... I think I’ll just start with NDT for now ... My lipids are absolutely ***t, I wish my cholesterol could just convert to androgens

Frankdee20

I’ve been low T in the past with low cholesterol but now it’s 270 and my T is still low....

Jing

I read 460, 465, and now 420 over the last three years.... I am 40 years old and the highest it ever got was 570 ... That was 15 years ago...
Might aswell get on them injections mate. You have only one life no point in wasting it being low testosterone.

Frankdee20

Might aswell get on them injections mate. You have only one life no point in wasting it being low testosterone.

Cant argue with that... I’m just debating going on Androsterone, Proviron and Pansterone first ...

GutFeeling

Yes it will.

First few days it will boost your mood, make your erections harder than diamond, and give you great confidence.
After a week or so you will be depressed, flat, loosing hair, with zero interest for anything in life.

Indeed, I felt like a depressed brain damaged after a while on exemestane.

But when I stacked it with dopaminergic /noradrenergic drugs it actually made me feel better.
If you aim to 20ng e2 probably won't get bad sides even alone

T

TheBeard

Indeed, I felt like a depressed brain damaged after a while on exemestane.

But when I stacked it with dopaminergic /noradrenergic drugs it actually made me feel better.
If you aim to 20ng e2 probably won't get bad sides even alone

My e2 is naturally at 15.
It went to low single digits on Exemestane

sladerunner69

I've had low T since I was 19 after taking finasteride. I have other bad health issues like low DHT and low neurosteroids.

Recently my doctor had me tested and saw my low T. He claimed that it wasn't "low enough to warrant TRT" and that he would never prescribe it to someone as young as me, since I am 27.

Do you think long term TRT is dangerous? Ray Peat has talked about how ethyl test, commonly used in TRT is usually mixed with toxic solvents and then injected straight into the blood stream. I would rather take it transdermally. @TheBeard has recommended ordering testosterone powder from china and applying it transdermally.

sladerunner69

Yes it will.

This is likely due to low estrogen, right?

guapeat

I am om exe 6,25 mg once every 3 days. But I also use 70 mg preg and 5 mg DHEA daily. So far no side effects. Libido has increased but no further effects has been noticed.

koreus

My T is at 550 and I'm in my 20s. While it is in the normal range I feel like it should be higher because I'm supposed to have the highest natural T of my life right now. The main thing that bothers me is too much belly fat and breast fat relative to the rest of my body, feels like high estrogen. Is there a blood test you can get for estrogen?