Armour vs Natural Desiccated thyroid

J.R.K

What do you guys think about Life Giving Store NDT?
Does anybody have any experience with them?

I ordered it because any supplement in pill/tablet form - because of their impurities - make me bleed out of my intestine and therefore create a cascade of inflammatory things from which I cannot get out of for months.
I used it last winter and I felt I had very good results from it, my temps stayed good even on the coldest days and nights, I did not have any noticeable adverse reactions, the quality was good I felt!

I used it last winter and I felt I had very good results from it, my temps stayed good even on the coldest days and nights, I did not have any noticeable adverse reactions, the quality was good I felt!
Yeah I ordered it. Consuming it for 10 days already. To early to judge but no noticeable improvements so far.

A few days ago Ray recommended to me getting some Armor Thyroid and I told him I was taking Life Giving Store one:

"I bought NDT from Life Giving Store [Natural Beef Thyroid] and I've been using it for 1 week so far.
I am using 5 Grams or 30mg of NDT twice a day. [So 60mg per day]. Do you have any opinion on this specific NDT?

Armour thyroid still contains the following [which I am afraid of using]: calcium stearate, dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate and opadry white.

Do you know any way or place where I can get like the pure pharmaceutical T4 and T3 in a powder form - without all the nasty stuff they always put in a tablet.
I could feel the benefits of Cynomel and Cynoplus for example, but the inflammation and bleeding in my intestine led to SO MUCH MORE harm than the thyroid hormone could negate."

RP: "I’m not familiar with that product."

:)

Well I hope it serves me well. I will update you in this thread.
If I forget. Please remind me. I'm writing everything down so I will always have the information available :)

J.R.K

Yeah I ordered it. Consuming it for 10 days already. To early to judge but no noticeable improvements so far.

A few days ago Ray recommended to me getting some Armor Thyroid and I told him I was taking Life Giving Store one:

"I bought NDT from Life Giving Store [Natural Beef Thyroid] and I've been using it for 1 week so far.
I am using 5 Grams or 30mg of NDT twice a day. [So 60mg per day]. Do you have any opinion on this specific NDT?

Armour thyroid still contains the following [which I am afraid of using]: calcium stearate, dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate and opadry white.

Do you know any way or place where I can get like the pure pharmaceutical T4 and T3 in a powder form - without all the nasty stuff they always put in a tablet.
I could feel the benefits of Cynomel and Cynoplus for example, but the inflammation and bleeding in my intestine led to SO MUCH MORE harm than the thyroid hormone could negate."

Yes my friend nice to meet you UG Krshnamurti! I hope that it helps and you get the good results you are looking for
RP: "I’m not familiar with that product."

:)

Well I hope it serves me well. I will update you in this thread.
If I forget. Please remind me. I'm writing everything down so I will always have the information available :)

J.R.K

Nice to meet you UG Kurshnamurti! I hope that you get the results that you are looking for with no adverse results!

Nice to meet you UG Kurshnamurti! I hope that you get the results that you are looking for with no adverse results!
Thank you.

I forgot to ask you, how much of life giving store NDT did you use per day? And did you experience any other improvements except being warmer.

J.R.K

Thank you.

I forgot to ask you, how much of life giving store NDT did you use per day? And did you experience any other improvements except being warmer.

I used the small scoop provided on the bag 1x per day sometimes twice if I was colder on low temperature days.
I found many aches and pains were greatly reduced or non existent especially after hard work days.

I used the small scoop provided on the bag 1x per day sometimes twice if I was colder on low temperature days.
I found many aches and pains were greatly reduced or non existent especially after hard work days.
Thanks.

I am currently using 1 scoop twice a day which is around 60mg of the thyroid glandular per day. I haven't experience increased morning temp still. It's always around 35.9-36.1 degrees Celsius. Daily temp's and evening temps are still pretty good but I've had them even before using thyroid - just by modifying my diet. And they are usually only good after the meal.

I will do this amount for 20 days then I will revaluate and up my dose if needed.
I will go by my symptoms mostly rather than just with the morning temp.

J.R.K

Thanks.

I am currently using 1 scoop twice a day which is around 60mg of the thyroid glandular per day. I haven't experience increased morning temp still. It's always around 35.9-36.1 degrees Celsius. Daily temp's and evening temps are still pretty good but I've had them even before using thyroid - just by modifying my diet. And they are usually only good after the meal.

I will do this amount for 20 days then I will revaluate and up my dose if needed.
I will go by my symptoms mostly rather than just with the morning temp.
How are you salt and carbohydrate intakes, as well the protein to carbohydrates ratios?

How are you salt and carbohydrate intakes, as well the protein to carbohydrates ratios?
Pretty high. I consume around 200g of carbs and more...I salt my meal to taste + drinking sodium bicarbonate before bed every other day.

Sefton10

To early to judge but no noticeable improvements so far.
I tried this one a while ago and didn’t notice anything either. I persisted for weeks slowly upping the dose but no change. Synthetic T3 I do notice an effect.

What do you guys think about Life Giving Store NDT?
Does anybody have any experience with them?

I ordered it because any supplement in pill/tablet form - because of their impurities - make me bleed out of my intestine and therefore create a cascade of inflammatory things from which I cannot get out of for months.
How did the Life Giving Store grass fed desiccated thyroid work for you? I just ran across their site looking for cocoa butter.