Armour And Arthritis

MSH

I have started taking Armour a few weeks ago. It is helping me quite a bit in most regards. However, I have also recently developed pain in many of my joints. Is this just a coincidence or is this something that can happen when taking Armour?

Last edited:

Birdie

Could be one of the additives that is affecting your joints. The new versions of Armour are not the same as the original. The company has been sold several times and the ingredients seemed to change each time.

OP
M

MSH

Could be one of the additives that is affecting your joints. The new versions of Armour are not the same as the original. The company has been sold several times and the ingredients seemed to change each time.

Thanks for the reply. I had wondered about that possibility myself. Would the additives be mostly on the coating ? If so, would it be possible to dissolve the coating and just consume the NDT?

Birdie

Thanks for the reply. I had wondered about that possibility myself. Would the additives be mostly on the coating ? If so, would it be possible to dissolve the coating and just consume the NDT?
Perhaps some in the coating, but there are more. I seem to recall their being listed on the Stop the Thyroid Madness website.

Things like TiO2 on the surface of tablets can be washed away under warm water, like someone would wash a piece of fruit, but the actual fillers can be harmful too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals