AREA1255: The Path to Immortality is Within Our Reach... (Immortality & Maximal Life-Extension)

tankasnowgod

While I'd tend to agree with the title, I don't know that any of the recommendations are that useful. But, at least the text is colorful!

I think our bodies could have much longer lifespans (hundreds or thousands of years or more) in the right environment and with the right care, but we are so far away from that at the moment. Most obviously, we would need fewer dietary toxins, especially added iron and PUFA. Keep ferritin near deficiency. More saturated fat. More gelatin and/or glycine. A higher NAD+/NADH ratio. More of the youth associated and anabolic hormones (including thyroid), less of the stress hormones. Less stress in general. Less debris in our blood. Moving to higher altitude, or sleeping in an altitude tent/room, or breathing more CO2, or having a much greater concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere. More dopamine, less serotoinin. Less endotoxin. Adequate (or even high) amounts of various beneficial vitamins and minerals and cofactors. Good nutrition. Good food. Good companions and family. And more of the "luxuries" of life for all.

Fairly easy to write, some of those things are simple to implement, some very hard, some might take several generations to implement (like, say, doubling or tripling the CO2 concentration in the atmosphere, especially when there is a plan to kill off all life on this planet by lowering it with the "global warming/climate change" hoax), but even just something as simple as monitoring ferritin and keeping it low (but not deficient) could add a decade or two to your lifespan. E. D. Weinberg, for example, focused on keeping his own iron levels low, and lived to 98, so pretty good for just one of those strategies.

B

Blaze

More unrealistic nonsense......... people are willing to try anything and believe anything rather than face our mortality. Good nutrition may extend life and increase quality of life but that's a long cry from immortality.

DeadCatBounce

No immortality/super long life if one doesn't manipulate the morphic field/coding of reality/source code of the avatar in some way. Even the best diet or supplements will give you very limited results. Everything that focuses on the physical - biochemistry/molecular biology is very very limited bordering BS.

Aad

I have been following him for years. A bit odd, but really tries to help out people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals