Area-1255 Is Finally Here

OP
Area-1255

Area-1255

Allan said:
Aquaman and Canstoppeating are trolls, I'll report them to the moderators team
I'm not sure it's even worth it, but have at it. :cool:

ChaosOrb said:
Dude, just ignore these ***** they are bunch of dorky idiots from foreign country!
What country are they from?

Maze said:
this thread so hilarious lmao i think area1255 kicked their asses to the floor tho hahahhaha
Pretty much, lmao.

Amazoniac

Had to recover this, cached by Google:
"There are no conspiracy theories. There is no "Big Pharma". People who think that the drug business is run by the DEA do not understand how the drug business works. Look up Martin Shkreli and you'll see that he is just a guy who knows how to make money. It's called price hike. It's called supply and demand. Not a criminal. Brazil was a Zika breakout. Cancer incidence grew because we started eating more sugar for 30 years. The health industry can't even deliver my citalopram on time yet you think they can do something like Obamacare?

There is no Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. There are no vaccine deaths. Yes people do bad things but it's not a conspiracy, it's just people doing things for money and or their corporate beliefs. But most people are friendly and good people.

The world is tiny. It's a tiny ball floating through nothingness. It will gone when the sun explodes or when Andromeda collides with our galaxy and knocks Earth out of orbit. But we won't be around for that so just enjoy your anywhere from 1 day to 70 years you have left because living things must get cancer eventually, it is high school level statistics."
Such_ wrote that on a heated flat earth discussion

All in all, spending energy here is already caring enough to bother; otherwise: “You will never reach your destination if you... | Ray Peat Forum

:grouphug

OP
Area-1255

Area-1255

Had to recover this, cached by Google:
"There are no conspiracy theories. There is no "Big Pharma". People who think that the drug business is run by the DEA do not understand how the drug business works. Look up Martin Shkreli and you'll see that he is just a guy who knows how to make money. It's called price hike. It's called supply and demand. Not a criminal. Brazil was a Zika breakout. Cancer incidence grew because we started eating more sugar for 30 years. The health industry can't even deliver my citalopram on time yet you think they can do something like Obamacare?

There is no Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. There are no vaccine deaths. Yes people do bad things but it's not a conspiracy, it's just people doing things for money and or their corporate beliefs. But most people are friendly and good people.

The world is tiny. It's a tiny ball floating through nothingness. It will gone when the sun explodes or when Andromeda collides with our galaxy and knocks Earth out of orbit. But we won't be around for that so just enjoy your anywhere from 1 day to 70 years you have left because living things must get cancer eventually, it is high school level statistics."
Such_ wrote that on a heated flat earth discussion

All in all, spending energy here is already caring enough to bother; otherwise: “You will never reach your destination if you... | Ray Peat Forum

:grouphug
But I can shoot the rabid dogs. :D There's bound to be a few of 'em anyhow and I can simply run faster to reach my destination.

Xemnoraq

It's clear you haven't read many of my posts, and you are coming across the same way. If you had read any of my posts besides the posts in this thread, you would already know that. Instead, you are attempting to fuse your arrogance into my thread, the ultimate irony is you have no idea who or what I am nor any idea about Area-1255 as a whole or an organization - because you hadn't done your research. That right there, is an absolute mistake on your part - one that you will understand quite soon. :rolleyes:
This kinda sounded like an anime or movie villains speech on why the main characters stand no chance ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals