Area-1255 Is Finally Here

Area-1255

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I've finally signed up here.

I've been busy prior on longecity, and anabolic men forum, where between the two and certainly my blog - you have received a very large amount of hits and references.

I've always been a fan of all the topics here, the versatility is very impressive and that itself, is enough reason for me to join, and share my knowledge.

I am a biochemist, Construction worker that most would know as 'Area-1255', and I've mentioned your forum in many of my blog posts! My first name is Jason. But referring to me as simply ''area'' as many has done is fine too.

My areas of interest/knowledge run the gamut.

-Neurochemicals and their relation to hormones, and likewise, the effects of hormones on neurotransmitters etc.
-Supplements, bodybuilding and general health.
-Brain health/nootropics are a big topic for me.
-Neurological phenomena and diseases.
-General health topics and medical technology related questions.

Additionally, I am very well-versed and especially skilled with topics of Anonymity, Security, Hypothetical and applicative hacking/network security topics, including defense against attacks. Knowledge about general surveillance/counter-surveillance equipment, including RF/bugs, projectile and 'in-plain-sight' surveillance, as well as more sophisticated operations such clothing surveillance, nanoocular implants etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent207

Woww, after having a look at your site I've just had a kind of flashback; time ago -more than a year- when reading about some neuro-subjetc at longecity, one poster linked to an article to that site, "area-1255", that I now remember it was amazing to read; I may have that page at some lost bookmark directory somewhere, but with time I lost track of it.

Now, at entering again at the site, I recognized it inmediately; seeing the name and the web style again, its like if it resurfaced from some remote place in my brain. Glad to refresh it up, and see you by here ;)

OP
Area-1255

Area-1255

Woww, after having a look at your site I've just had a kind of flashback; time ago -more than a year- when reading about some neuro-subjetc at longecity, one poster linked to an article to that site, "area-1255", that I remember it was amazing; I must have that page at some lost bookmark directory, but with time I lost track of it.

Now, at entering again at the site, I recognized inmediately; seeing the name and the web again, its like if it resurfaced from some remote place in my brain. Glad to refresh it up, and see you by here ;)
Yes, Area-1255 is still going strong my friend. Always will. We are forever, like the battle against aging. :)

aarfai

All is good brother, good to see you over here man! Your research is very much in line with Ray Peat's teachings.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Jason, welcome to the forum. :hattip

L

lollipop

Reading your intro @Area-1255 , I felt an internal feeling of goodness. Nice. Also it speaks volumes about Ray Peat and this forum that so many heavy weight thinkers are converging here in this space. Thanks to everyone on this forum for all I learn on a daily basis AND :welcome2 Jason!

OP
Area-1255

Area-1255

You're welcome. I've read some great stuff on your site.
Oh trust me, once you start reading you'll never stop. ;)
Truth is, the fact that me and Peat's beliefs and interests are strongly aligned makes this forum that much more, feeling like 'home'.

Mjhl85

Oh trust me, once you start reading you'll never stop. ;)
Truth is, the fact that me and Peat's beliefs and interests are strongly aligned makes this forum that much more, feeling like 'home'.

Jason's diet examples
almonds and oats
lots of spicy, capsascin
beets and NO
hefty protein in a late meal

tell me again how your beliefs align with peat?

OP
Area-1255

Area-1255

tell me again how your beliefs align with peat?
Tell me again why you are trolling in my thread?
Jason's diet examples
almonds and oats
lots of spicy, capsascin
beets and NO
hefty protein in a late meal
That's one of five different diets, if you read them - you would know they are for specific medical conditions or mental states where allergies or other diets would be improper. So, what you are doing is taking the articles out of context, additionally, if you read peat's stuff you would know that even those diets have components (which you left out) that are heavily aligned with his beliefs and teachings.

Mjhl85

That's one of five different diets, if you read them - you would know they are for specific medical conditions or mental states where allergies or other diets would be improper. So, what you are doing is taking the articles out of context, additionally, if you read peat's stuff you would know that even those diets have components (which you left out) that are heavily aligned with his beliefs and teachings.
Ohhhh good for you, the "trolling" invocation. Thats how all "authority" types question those who question them. Must be a troll! You don't own the thread. If you don't want anyone questioning you don't post anything. You took it that level, keep it in mind. I know you have this messianic complex you're "finally here" and you already referred to yourself as genius but please...

Once again to go off of your empty assumptions I havent read your god-send blog, I'll say it again I don't know why you assume those diet guidelines are in line with peat.

explosionlord

Ohhhh good for you, the "trolling" invocation. Thats how all "authority" types question those who question them. Must be a troll! You don't own the thread. If you don't want anyone questioning you don't post anything. You took it that level, keep it in mind. I know you have this messianic complex you're "finally here" and you already referred to yourself as genius but please...

Once again to go off of your empty assumptions I havent read your god-send blog, I'll say it again I don't know why you assume those diet guidelines are in line with peat.

Now, boys.

I, like @Tarmander, would like to know the five diets; that blog is very 90s-ish in its presentation. Hard to navigate and read, but if there's good information there that's unimportant. Still, using the search function was basically useless. Just constructive criticism, please don't get defensive.

OP
Area-1255

Area-1255

What are the five diets?
  • The Resonance Diet (a dopamine-boosting diet).
  • The Inferno Diet (adrenaline-boosting thermogenic diet)
  • The Berserker Diet (a diet intent on increasing aggressive motivation)
  • The Rebel Diet (a survival diet based on raw foods and on-the-fly foods)
  • The Brain's Diet (a diet focusing on intelligence increasing foods)