Are You Worried About The Effects Of Your Cell Phone On Your Brain?

Logan-

I know this topic has been discussed in this forum before, but I wanted to ask this question in a more direct way.

I use flight mode when I won't use the phone. When I'm talking to someone I use earphones or use the loud-speaker.

Still, worried about its effects on my brain.

bk_

I’m not worried about cancer due to radioactivity itself because microwaves at 5.2 GHz are too low of energy as a photon to be ionizing meaning they can’t strip electrons away from a substrate or damage molecular structures the way UV or X-rays or high energy particles do.

However I am concerned about neurological effects of EM radiation since research by that notorious intelligence agency for that notorious program which I shall not name showed that certain frequencies of EM radiation from very low frequencies to microwaves can impact behaviour and do affect the neurological system. What exactly the affect I do not know, and whether this alteration of neurological function can result in tumours is not clear. I’d hypothesize there should be a higher prevalence of right side tumours among right-handed cell phone users and vice versa for left-handed cell phone users.

Microwaves in particular are attenuated deep in flesh since we mostly consist of water that resonates at these frequencies (hence how microwave ovens can heat foods). I wonder if a cell phone has enough power to damage some cells in the human body through thermal affects from attenuation the way a microwave oven ruins some foods from super heating.

Last edited: