Are You Interested In A Retinol Supplement With 15,000 IU Per Drop?

sm1693

Health Natura is offering to make a sister supplement to the "Simply A" he recently debuted. It would be retinyl palmitate dissolved in MCT oil with at least 15,000 IU per drop. This is to minimize oil usage for those of us that are high users of retinol.

Leave a comment if you are interested in Health Natura making this supplement; he has said that it could be made if 4-6 people express interest in it.

viewtopic.php?f=148&t=8943

keith

I would be very interested, as long as the price was reasonable. :D

healthnatura

keith said:
post 118432 I would be very interested, as long as the price was reasonable. :D
What would you consider a reasonable price?

Last edited by a moderator:

keith

healthnatura said:
post 118779
keith said:
post 118432 I would be very interested, as long as the price was reasonable. :D
What would you consider a reasonable price?
Good question :D . I'm currently taking a fairly large amount, so have been buying bulk powder, which is reasonably cheap, but harder to dose. I would probably not pay more than $30 per oz for the greater convenience of drops vs. weighing It out on a milligram scale. Hope that helps you decide whether or not it would be worthwhile. On another note, I still have a considerable amount of powder remaining from my most recent purchase, so it might be a while before I actually need to buy more. Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to respond, but I got excited when I saw your offer, as that was something I searched for in the past, but was unable to find.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHound

Health Natura is offering to make a sister supplement to the "Simply A" he recently debuted. It would be retinyl palmitate dissolved in MCT oil with at least 15,000 IU per drop. This is to minimize oil usage for those of us that are high users of retinol.

Leave a comment if you are interested in Health Natura making this supplement; he has said that it could be made if 4-6 people express interest in it.

viewtopic.php?f=148&t=8943

any update on this?

healthnatura

Yes this is on the production list! I should be able to post it soon along with ceylon cinnamon, urea and methylene blue.

seano

In it for sure. Also interested in higher concentrations of K2.

Due to not having a gallbladder I need a high amount of Vitamin K2. And I find the Vitamin A solves for more skin issues.

milk_lover

I am interested! Do you ship internationally with a company like DHL? If you have an account with them, the delivery price ought to be reasonable for us living outside the USA.

healthnatura

I will look into DHL, Thanks! I have also considered FedEx bit thus far USPS has had the best rate I could find.

Lilly

Why retinyl palmitate and not retinol palmitate? I thought retinyl is not the best form.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals