Are You Going To Get The Vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 96.6%

• Total voters

lampofred

Wanted to create a poll to see how many people are going to:

1) Get this vaccine regardless of side effects because the cost of having to leave your job, not be a part of society, face your anti "anti-vaxxer" relatives and friends, is too much even if the vax is not made mandatory by law

2) Possibly have to change your whole life because the risk is too great. The vax might be innocuous, or it might also cause lowered IQ, infertility, cellular damage, maybe even permanently alter your DNA and create something not fully human in the long-run...

Happycat

There are other reasons to take the vaccine as well. Some of us have family living in diffrent countries, if they make the vaccine mandatory for air travel, then what can we do?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I want to be part of society

Even if said society is so psychopathic and lobotomized at this point that it is better for your health and well-being when you do NOT meet with most of the people you know? Multitude of studies have shown that most people need just ONE other person they vibe well with in order to have a fulfilled and purposeful life. It has been shown many times that being around strangers is stressful. It is even worse when those strangers actively despise or ignore you. What is the benefit of society in times of universal "horizontal totalitarianism"?
A Biden Presidency?

czecha

There are other reasons to take the vaccine as well. Some of us have family living in diffrent countries, if they make the vaccine mandatory for air travel, then what can we do?
edited for legal reasons lol
use your imagination. you only need the stamp

tankasnowgod

Hell to the NO.

I won't take the vaccine. Like I said in another post, it's basically playing Russian Roulette, only death likely will be longer, more painful, and slower.

Worst comes to worst, I will venture off into the wild, and see how long I survive. Even if it's only a few months, that seems like a better decision to me at this point.

haidut

Forum Supporter

tankasnowgod

I mean, how hard do you think those airlines will check?

People get Secondary Credit Numbers in place of SSNs all the time. None of the Credit Bureaus are Government Agencies. None of the airlines are, either. Maybe read the 1974 Privacy Act? You may want to look into a book series called "The Paper Trip."

tankasnowgod

ThunderSpank

tenor.gif

czecha

what stops "them" from putting the covid vaccine in established vaccines and just replacing them? would affect future generations

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think they'll put out that "problem" to justify the solution. Vac records inside us.

That is the next step, yes. But as of now it is just a proposal and I think many states will (legally) balk at injecting particles that stay around for decades. There is plenty of evidence on carcinogenicity of foreign bodies (IUD are a huge problem) and those risks have been "promoted" for 10-15 years. It will take a lot of time and effort to reverse that negative publicity nanoparticles already have. Or at least I hope so...

tankasnowgod

what stops "them" from putting the covid vaccine in established vaccines and just replacing them? would affect future generations

What stops people from mixing cyanide with ricin?

Nothing except for the fact that it ruins the COVID 19 propaganda and cash cow business for certain people. It's not like the established vaccines are all that safe either.

Regina

That is the next step, yes. But as of now it is just a proposal and I think many states will (legally) balk at injecting particles that stay around for decades. There is plenty of evidence on carcinogenicity of foreign bodies (IUD are a huge problem) and those risks have been "promoted" for 10-15 years. It will take a lot of time and effort to reverse that negative publicity nanoparticles already have. Or at least I hope so...
My hope too.
But their false flags are effective.

DennisX

I already had COVID-19 and recovered as did 10 million+ other people in the US. I’m now immune why would I get a vaccine? What are they going to do about those of us that are immune?

Maljam

I already had COVID-19 and recovered as did 10 million+ other people in the US. I’m now immune why would I get a vaccine? What are they going to do about those of us that are immune?

Promote the story that reinfections are possible.

Dobbler

F*ck no. I will avoid it to the end, but worst case scenario it will go to the point that you are not allowed to attend school, work or travel outside of the country. You will get kicked out of school or work, you won't get welfare money, apartment.. you are homeless and even then police will take you to custody with force and give you the vaccine against your will.

MitchMitchell

I absolutely don’t care about vaccines in general and if it’s mandatory, so be it life isn’t worth stressing over such things. Voted yes cuz idgaf.

That Being said, the sales tactics are laughable. 30,000 people being studied. Wow, such big numbers. However, not even a hundred of those got infected. Which is not nearly enough to draw conclusions.

Oh well, people don’t understand statistics so everybody is relieved I guess.

Hell to the NO.

I won't take the vaccine. Like I said in another post, it's basically playing Russian Roulette, only death likely will be longer, more painful, and slower.

Worst comes to worst, I will venture off into the wild, and see how long I survive. Even if it's only a few months, that seems like a better decision to me at this point.
That is how I feel! I am not keen on "camping", but i would rather die healthy than live sick.