Are You Brave?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

boris

German government propaganda is at an all time low. They did exactly that, but unironically, with cheesy music and everything. They call it #extraordinaryheroes:

The man in the beginning is supposed to be someone being interviewed several decades in the future, talking about receiving a medal for his extraordinary services in the 2020 pandemic. What did he do to deserve it? Staying at home playing videogames, and thereby saving lives.

Last edited:
Love JP

I had a falling out with my sister last night on the telephone about her bravery on masking her face.
She was diagnosed with this so called virus a few weeks ago, she suffered one temperature spike small cough aches and pains for a few days ( her description)..... Also a lifelong smoker and over 60.
she informed me that she was only thinking of others,the people she might pass who are elderly frightened and have chemotherapy or vulnerable.
I tried very hard to explain to her that before this, and in any other normal flu season bad or good when people got ill or died she would not have cared or known who she had affected or infected but would have done normal manners as in cough away from people or into a tissue if she was ill, and would have stayed home if she was really ill
The conversation was to no avail she insisted she was thinking of others and that was the right thing to do even when I told her her compliance was just showing submission and making it easier for governments to control people.
I have sent her lots of very good videos about the other narrative but she just swallows mainstream Media whole I'm shocked at my sisters reaction to this whole thing I have also fallen out with another sister a few weeks ago but we have to had to agree to not talk about Covid at all, I am so frustrated. ???

YourUniverse

Still, this "pandemic" has made it become so normal for good people to start referring to death in a cold, emotionless and statistical sense. When evaluating the virtues of lockdown I catch myself saying things like "people die from the flu every year" and other similar statements. Is this good? Statistically this is true but ethically it feels like a distancing of my soul from humanity.

Common ground? I'm not sure. Every life is precious, and the lockdowns & social mandates dont seem to be saving any more lives than their alternatives, but the change in mindset I've noticed is a bit alarming to me.

tankasnowgod

Still, this "pandemic" has made it become so normal for good people to start referring to death in a cold, emotionless and statistical sense. When evaluating the virtues of lockdown I catch myself saying things like "people die from the flu every year" and other similar statements. Is this good?

Well, isn't it the truth? Isn't telling the truth good? Or would you rather lie and say something like "Yeah, no one ever ever ever ever ever died before December 1st, 2019, so it's fine that we are destroying anything that makes life worth living in the meantime?" Isn't the alternative to use lies and misconceptions to get people to accept slavery and torture? Is THAT good?

Or do you think we should break down in tears for all the people that died from "flu" when citing number from 2019? or 2008? or 1994? When you didn't know those people? And if so, where should it end? When you think about any person that died? Should you break down and cry when you pull out a 1 dollar bill because George Washington is on it and he died in the early 1800s and oh, that's so tragic? When reading a story by William Shakespear, because, you know, he died too. There have been billions of people who died, many before you were even born. Should you just be a crying mess for the rest of your days weeping over the dead?

Death is a part of life. Always has been. Probably always will be. I know, we are immortal souls that live in bodies that are functionally immortal themselves. But even if we extend lifespan dramatically, out to 500, 1,000 or 19,587 years, we will still one day die.

In the last few months of my grandmother's life, she was in an assisted living home. It was pretty nice the times I visited. She died at 97 a few years ago. Right now, I am very happy she died at that time, as she didn't have to witness this horrific time that humanity is going through.

Last edited:

YourUniverse

Well, isn't it the truth? Isn't telling the truth good? Or would you rather lie and say something like "Yeah, no one ever ever ever ever ever died before December 1st, 2019, so it's fine that we are destroying anything that makes life worth living in the meantime?" Isn't the alternative to use lies and misconceptions to get people to accept slavery and torture? Is THAT good?

Or do you think we should break down in tears for all the people that died from "flu" when citing number from 2019? or 2008? or 1994? When you didn't know those people? And if so, where should it end? When you think about any person that died? Should you break down and cry when you pull out a 1 dollar bill because George Washington is on it and he died in the early 1800s and oh, that's so tragic? When reading a story by William Shakespear, because, you know, he died too. There have been billions of people who died, many before you were even born. Should you just be a crying mess for the rest of your days weeping over the dead?

Death is a part of life. Always has been. Probably always will be. I know, we are immortal souls that live in bodies that are functionally immortal themselves. But even if we extend lifespan dramatically, out to 500, 1,000 or 19,587 years, we will still one day die.

In the last few months of my grandmother's life, she was in an assisted living home. It was pretty nice the times I visited. She died at 97 a few years ago. Right now, I am very happy she died at that time, as she didn't have to witness this horrific time that humanity is going through.
There's a sharpness to your online tongue that only a miserable person can possess.

tankasnowgod

There's a sharpness to your online tongue that only a miserable person can possess.
.... says the man who uses Ron Swanson as an avatar.

Sorry if there's a "sharpness" to what I write, but if you haven't noticed, Demonic and Satanic forces are trying to crush the souls of all humanity right now. Anyone who isn't at least a bit miserable at the moment is either dead or insane. Or living a happy life in the woods somewhere, with no reason whatsoever to be online.

Last edited:

YourUniverse

I don't have an online tongue. The only tongue I have is that one in my mouth.

Sorry if there's a "sharpness" to what I write, but if you haven't noticed, Demonic and Satanic forces are trying to crush the souls of all humanity right now. Anyone who isn't at least a bit miserable at the moment is either dead or insane. Or living a happy life in the woods somewhere, with no reason whatsoever to be online.
The apology is the first bit of humanity I've seen come from your account in a long while. Maybe you are human under that mask.

tankasnowgod

The apology is the first bit of humanity I've seen come from your account in a long while. Maybe you are human under that mask.

Yeah, well, maybe witnessing 8 months of so of senseless destruction for no good reason can do that to a person. It's been a loooooong time since I started this thread back in March-

I wanted to create this thread specifically about the Health Costs of Lockdowns. A lot of people who think these lockdowns are justified in any way completely disregard financial cost, the idea being that no amount of money is worth even a single life, and therefore, financial effects suffered by individuals, companies, organizations and even governments are totally irrelevant.

While I disagree with that line of thinking, what those same people overlook is the health cost of lockdowns and shutting down the economy. Already, I have gotten requests from several hospitals to donate blood as they are experiencing blood shortages from cancelled blood drives and reduced number of donors, both from fear and "social distancing" rules.

There is also the effect on depression. Isolation and financial stress/ruin can take a serious toll on people's mental health, in some cases driving them all the way to suicide. This article points out that the health cost has already begun to appear, seeing 10% of the previous year's suicides in only two days of the lockdown-

Just cause you know the effect of something doesn't mean that you yourself will be immune to it if it happens to you.

YourUniverse

Yeah, well, maybe witnessing 8 months of so of senseless destruction for no good reason can do that to a person. It's been a loooooong time since I started this thread back in March-

Just cause you know the effect of something doesn't mean that you yourself will be immune to it if it happens to you.
I didn't realize you were suffering, as you said most of us are. We should act on our duty and resist draconian measures where we see them, but we can also gain from banding together, as an online community, as a neighbourhood, a country, and most importantly as a species. My initial post was a reflection that it seems we have lost that sense of community as a species, and I genuinely worry if this is a hoped-for result by those putting these measures in place.

boris

Still, this "pandemic" has made it become so normal for good people to start referring to death in a cold, emotionless and statistical sense. When evaluating the virtues of lockdown I catch myself saying things like "people die from the flu every year" and other similar statements. Is this good? Statistically this is true but ethically it feels like a distancing of my soul from humanity.

Common ground? I'm not sure. Every life is precious, and the lockdowns & social mandates dont seem to be saving any more lives than their alternatives, but the change in mindset I've noticed is a bit alarming to me.

I think it's more a sign of health to acknowledge and deal with reality than to ignore it. Acknowledging it has nothing to do with seeing the numbers in a emotionless sense, that's on the person mentioning it. Do you know how many people die of medical malpractice or do you think about them? I do think about them. My grandmother almost fell into that statistic, if we wouldn't have stopped putting her fortune into the hands of doctors.

A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.

Hospital germs alone kill more people every year in Germany than so called COVID did this year, yet the average Joe closes his eyes to it.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I didn't realize you were suffering, as you said most of us are. We should act on our duty and resist draconian measures where we see them, but we can also gain from banding together, as an online community, as a neighbourhood, a country, and most importantly as a species. My initial post was a reflection that it seems we have lost that sense of community as a species, and I genuinely worry if this is a hoped-for result by those putting these measures in place.

I don't know if we ever had "community" as a species (if that's even possible), but the respect for others of the species is certainly at a low. Basic rights such as "the right to make a living" or "the right to breathe fresh air" has been seriously encroached upon.

I think you have it a bit backwards, neighborhood community is most important, expanding into country and species, with family before neighborhood. The concept of family has been under attack for several decades now, with neighborhood taking a natural hit because of that. It's clear, too, that the concept of patriotism and country has also been under attack, it's just gotten a lot more blatant for most in the past decade.

YourUniverse

I think it's more a sign of health to acknowledge and deal with reality than to ignore it. Acknowledging it has nothing to do with seeing the numbers in a emotionless sense, that's on the person mentioning it. Do you know how many people die of medical malpractice or do you think about them? I do think about them. My grandmother almost fell into that statistic, if we wouldn't have stopped putting her fortune into the hands of doctors.

A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.

Hospital germs alone kill more people every year in Germany than so called COVID did this year, yet the average Joe closes his eyes to it.
I think acknowledging a bad situation and having an empathetic outlook are not mutually exclusive. I have become alarmed at how my own thought processes have become colder and more robotic as a result of what has been going on, and I notice it may have become a widespread phenomenon

YourUniverse

I don't know if we ever had "community" as a species (if that's even possible), but the respect for others of the species is certainly at a low. Basic rights such as "the right to make a living" or "the right to breathe fresh air" has been seriously encroached upon.

I think you have it a bit backwards, neighborhood community is most important, expanding into country and species, with family before neighborhood. The concept of family has been under attack for several decades now, with neighborhood taking a natural hit because of that. It's clear, too, that the concept of patriotism and country has also been under attack, it's just gotten a lot more blatant for most in the past decade.
This I can agree with, although I dont agree that species-community is not most important. I added online community because of the antagonism between you and I.

The loss of a sense of species connection is what my original post was about. We have become statistics instead of people amongst ourselves, which is how the oligarchy already views us. In our fight against what is being imposed on us by the oligarchs, we are becoming more like them.

Last edited:

Nicky

Yes colder and more robotic, that's a good description.
All because of this crushing never ending penance, mask, shutting down small local business, distancing, line ups, on and on it goes.
Why?
A useless, non gold standard test that should never be used for diagnosing viruses. Creates a numbers game the crooks and liars use as an excuse to keep us on our knees.
Are we brave? Don't see much of a fight in my neck of the woods.