Are You Being Mind Controlled By Your Second Brain?

Jessie

Great article, I'm pleased you touched on the SSRI drugs and their connection with the gut. During the time my health was really spiraling out of control, I noticed Paroxetine (Paxil)—which my doctor prescribed me—made things much worse. I quit taking it, but I also noticed things didn't improve much just from discontinuing it. I think these are really dangerous drugs with not much upside potential.

Jessie

Any thoughts on Camphosal and activated charcoal, Hans?
Haven't had the chance to try Camphosal yet. charcoal works pretty good though. Combining the two probably has synergistic effects considering the charcoal will carry the camphoric acid further down the digestive tract.

I've had really positive effects from bacteriophages. Arthur Andres makes a really nice product called Floraphage which works really well for me. Phages are essentially a type of virus that attacks the bacteria killing it. Might be worth a try before you resort to antibiotics.

Peater

I've had really positive effects from bacteriophages. Arthur Andres makes a really nice product called Floraphage which works really well for me. Phages are essentially a type of virus that attacks the bacteria killing it. Might be worth a try before you resort to antibiotics.

Thanks, I'm going to try that out of curiosity.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Great article, I'm pleased you touched on the SSRI drugs and their connection with the gut. During the time my health was really spiraling out of control, I noticed Paroxetine (Paxil)—which my doctor prescribed me—made things much worse. I quit taking it, but I also noticed things didn't improve much just from discontinuing it. I think these are really dangerous drugs with not much upside potential.
Thanks. Yes the effect of drugs on the gut is definitely very interesting. I'm planning on looking (and writing) more deeply into that, specifically for PFS and PSSD.

tankasnowgod

The fact that bacteria can also produce ammonia is interesting. L ornithine has made a dramatic difference in my mood and energy levels over the past few months. Prior to ditching the starch, I was eating a fair amount of potatoes, and drinking heavier than I wanted to be. Ornithine could really bring me back, basically overnight. Protein wasn't all that high then, I think I'm eating more protein since ditching starch. The bacteria ammonia connection makes a lot of sense.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
The fact that bacteria can also produce ammonia is interesting. L ornithine has made a dramatic difference in my mood and energy levels over the past few months. Prior to ditching the starch, I was eating a fair amount of potatoes, and drinking heavier than I wanted to be. Ornithine could really bring me back, basically overnight. Protein wasn't all that high then, I think I'm eating more protein since ditching starch. The bacteria ammonia connection makes a lot of sense.
Yeah, ornithine has great mental effects. Cardamoms can also help lower gut ammonia. Have you tried that out?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals