Are you aware of the WHO Pandemic Treaty: APRIL 12th and what it means for you?

Peatful

While people were discussing a slap at the Oscars- you were being distracted from many things.

Today, April 12th the WHO is holding a pandemic treaty regarding our future freedoms.
This is a GLOBAL treaty.

This is an unacceptable threat to sovereignty.
This will take health decisions out of your hands.

Consider this petition below like your life depends on it.

David G

The next step towards NWO tyranny. Stand up and oppose this B.S. while you still can.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Lollipop2

OMG - was defeated!!! @Peatful @Peatness @Birdie

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OMG - was defeated!!! @Peatful @Peatness @Birdie

Thank you @Lollipop2

I appreciate this because im so out of the loop on a majority of data- especially the news they want to hide

Will open the article and read tonight

OP
Peatful

Peatful

2DDE63F2-E72D-4F77-81DB-092110C0F911.jpeg

Peatress

Thanks for posting @J.R.K

I really admire Andrew Bridgens for speaking up now. I'm putting aside my confusion as to why someone who studied biological sciences, with an interest in genetics and behaviour, waited until millions had been injected before coming forward. So much was left out of this speech. I would have expected him to demonstrate how the pandemic was not really a pandemic. I wanted to hear about the fraudulent use of the PCR test to justify a pandemic. He said children are not being injected with the covid shots which is not correct.

J.R.K

Thanks for posting @J.R.K

I really admire Andrew Bridgens for speaking up now. I'm putting aside my confusion as to why someone who studied biological sciences, with an interest in genetics and behaviour, waited until millions had been injected before coming forward. So much was left out of this speech. I would have expected him to demonstrate how the pandemic was not really a pandemic. I wanted to hear about the fraudulent use of the PCR test to justify a pandemic. He said children are not being injected with the covid shots which is not correct.

I think the fact that he has stood up for this issue, as well as the various vaccine safety issues as well as vaccine injured not being compensated if they do not meet the criteria, speaks volumes to his character.
Did you see the speech he made a few weeks back, where one member crossed the floor and said something to two women in the opposition as he began his speech, wherein the two women then stood out and promptly left? The parliament was almost empty but he carried on. He has tenacity I will give him that, but I think he works in a den of vipers.

Peatress

I think the fact that he has stood up for this issue, as well as the various vaccine safety issues as well as vaccine injured not being compensated if they do not meet the criteria, speaks volumes to his character.
Did you see the speech he made a few weeks back, where one member crossed the floor and said something to two women in the opposition as he began his speech, wherein the two women then stood out and promptly left? The parliament was almost empty but he carried on. He has tenacity I will give him that, but I think he works in a den of vipers.
Yes I saw that speech. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm also seeing a pattern of behaviour – speaking up late and when they speak obfuscate the issues. I think he called out WHO for what they are but I wish he spook up about the ‘pandemic’ that was not (I guess doing this would implicate the whole of parliament).

J.R.K

Yes I saw that speech. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm also seeing a pattern of behaviour – speaking up late and when they speak obfuscate the issues. I think he called out WHO for what they are but I wish he spook up about the ‘pandemic’ that was not (I guess doing this would implicate the whole of parliament).
I think if we lived in a world of actual free speech , he would but he was disciplined for that one speech by having his whip status removed. I suspect he might have been warned about this type of conversation. I heard that Mark Steyn was dismissed from GB News for talking about the vaccines, pandemic, and excess deaths, Neil Oliver has also not been talking about them either. But he has not quieted down about our leaders politicians having the moral authority to dictate our lives. I suspect he walks on thin ice as well.
Obfuscation and deflection is the politicians bread and butter, to talk all day and not say anything is the skill set required. They want this all to go away so they can move on and forget about the government homicide or perhaps genocide would be better that they just committed, and the poison continues to do by shortening lives.

Peatress

I think if we lived in a world of actual free speech , he would but he was disciplined for that one speech by having his whip status removed. I suspect he might have been warned about this type of conversation. I heard that Mark Steyn was dismissed from GB News for talking about the vaccines, pandemic, and excess deaths, Neil Oliver has also not been talking about them either. But he has not quieted down about our leaders politicians having the moral authority to dictate our lives. I suspect he walks on thin ice as well.
Obfuscation and deflection is the politicians bread and butter, to talk all day and not say anything is the skill set required. They want this all to go away so they can move on and forget about the government homicide or perhaps genocide would be better that they just committed, and the poison continues to do by shortening lives.
Censorship has been an issue and I appreciate that Bridgen may not have felt able to be as opinionated as he may have wished. So much of what we hear and see now seem orchestrated. The protests in France, shop lootings, mass shooting, the disappearance and the reappearance of a certain nurse. It all seems scripted.

What worries me is that they may be gearing up for the next pandemic. I think the upcoming coronation is probably why they have not called it yet. They've fulled off the covid stunt now they are emboldened for the next one.

J.R.K

Censorship has been an issue and I appreciate that Bridgen may not have felt able to be as opinionated as he may have wished. So much of what we hear and see now seem orchestrated. The protests in France, shop lootings, mass shooting, the disappearance and the reappearance of a certain nurse. It all seems scripted.

What worries me is that they may be gearing up for the next pandemic. I think the upcoming coronation is probably why they have not called it yet. They've fulled off the covid stunt now they are emboldened for the next one.
You might be correct @Peatress, I am wondering if this push for the pandemic treaty now would be a prelude to the next pandemic? If the treaty passes it will be a chance to flex their new muscles so to speak. If it does not it will underline the need for more control and swifter stricter response to minimalize deaths and severe illness.
As long as they hold the fear over the peoples heads and they believe that the leaders have moral authority and have the safety of the population in mind compliance, trust as well as freedoms will be relinquished without hesitation.

:M :B.

some pages in it shows the WHO constitution syntaxed showing 100% grammar fraud, all modification fiction babble. There are no solutions from any of these retards. What I have learned is that the fake governments have all gone rogue and are going to try to kill everyone, There is nothing anyone can really do to beg for the slave masters to slave us better. They are in a full blown "might makes right" scenario where they have the clubs and guns. We are in marshal law, have been since 2003 or 4. U can see this by looking inside the fake **** governors office and seeing the spire on top of the flag standard. Spire means martial law AKA war time theater, FLAG sets the venue. They fly yellow fringe flags which is for military parades/ceremonies. Means they are at war with the people. What I believe to be true at this point, is that we are in a wold wide shipping and banking war. When the Title 4 flag was captured correctly 1999 when the government vacated washington dc after the 3rd and final bankruptcy, couple guys captured the flag/filed copyrights/claims using postal mechanics and a mathematical grammar syntax that doesn't use modification adverb verb fiction babble. They disqualified the whole birthcertificate sytem and every trust treaty contract. Luckily one guy survived and has been coming forward publicly over the last few years. The bad news is they will probably ship your **** off to a fema camp because they think of you as a dead vessel with no ships papers lost at sea. The good news is you can get your ships papers in order, starting with the claim of the life, become postmaster on all of your usuries with the fiction world, this is all laid out after you get your claim of the life you get access to certain mailings you do. Like sending stuff to department of transportation and the state department. Basically telling the fake idiots to file your claim of the life with your drivers license and passport. Then you learn all this stuff and postal mechanics on how to deal with the fake world until someday if we survive we'll be ready to roll. You can learn how to syntax the fraud grammar. Think of how handy this would have been for people if they knew when the scamdemic started. You become postmaster on your employee contract, you syntax anything they put infront of you for fraud and just keep records of everything in your ships papers, you're keeping the certified mail slips aka bill of the lading. This is old school stuff.

When everyone wonders what the hell you're doing and start to watch the films on lastflagstanding.com they get to find out everything is fake and we can get to the happy times faster. Nothing makes sense because it's ALL FAKE i mean it's really happening but it's all fraud and nobody is going to change that except you can save yourself from being harvested by the fiction world and in turn save those around you.
When the FEMA train rolls through I know what to do and they can't trespass on me. I have all my ships papers in order and can syntax anything they put in my face. The top people everywhere know all of this already they have for over 20 years. They spend many millions every year to keep it secret.

The head of US secret service “the american people are too god damn stupid to understand this let alone believe it”
Apparently nobody does believe this, except some close people to me luckly do and we are learning all that we can. The bank recently sent me a bunch of fiction babble terms in the mail, I syntaxed it and sent it back to them. That's how you deal with fiction. They know, especially the bankers. I'm working on writing my own performance contract for my bank terms using the grammar technology and some postmaster mechanics that involve things I will have the post office do. NOBODY IS GOING TO SAVE YOU. When you realize what these dirtbag freaks aren't telling you, you'll be pissed at all of them. They are all losers.

It's a lot like learning Ray's work. You realize what a scam almost everybody is. And you feel so great to actually learn useful things.
I'm don't care if nobody believes any of this stuff, but there is a ton of things to watch on the website and let your own judgement guide you, or not. I really see no other solutions to safeguard one's self when ***t hits the fan, besides the obvious metal protectors and survival things. Know where you are in time and space and don't be lost at sea.

The situation we are in is very frustrating, they got the might, but at some point it will turn. Things are happening. And it's not this stupid trump crap or any of the idiots on TV. Learn about the grammar and you'll see it's all been a huge lie for a long long time.

If it were all fake, the department of state, department of transportation and department of licensing, would not be taking my paperwork, my postal money orders, things like this. They take mailings very seriously. Now I got all this Ray Peat knowledge and this other knowledge about WTF is really going on and how to govern my own life/contracts/usuries, happy to be in these places. So far so good, lots happening in the space. All happening now. Worth at least watching some of the videos and digging around a bit.

J.R.K

It would appear that MP Bridgen just got his wings clipped for telling it like it is. Comparing the COVID-19 vaccines to the Holocaust.

View: https://youtu.be/WTO5hSeGO0Q

Peatress

It would appear that MP Bridgen just got his wings clipped for telling it like it is. Comparing the COVID-19 vaccines to the Holocaust.

View: https://youtu.be/WTO5hSeGO0Q

I posted that interview on another thread last week. I still have a lot of questions one which was mentioned by Bridgens. He says he could have spoken up a year earlier. Why didn't he? He does not tell us. Many are claiming that he is the only MP speaking up. He is not. Sir Christopher Chope was the only MP speaking up about this very early on. For some reason Chope's bill has been eclipsed by the appearance of Bridgens. As soon as Bridgens went public, Chope seem to disappear.

So, now we have a story about "antisemetism" and nothing about the millions of people being damaged by the ongoing covid shots. What has been achieved? One crazy MP down, problem solved. See what they've done?

J.R.K

I posted that interview on another thread last week. I still have a lot of questions one which was mentioned by Bridgens. He says he could have spoken up a year earlier. Why didn't he? He does not tell us. Many are claiming that he is the only MP speaking up. He is not. Sir Christopher Chope was the only MP speaking up about this very early on. For some reason Chope's bill has been eclipsed by the appearance of Bridgens. As soon as Bridgens went public, Chope seem to disappear.

So, now we have a story about "antisemetism" and nothing about the millions of people being damaged by the ongoing covid shots. What has been achieved? One crazy MP down, problem solved. See what they've done?
I can see the game being played @Peatress it is the same vein the colony of Canada as well, anyone that stands up for the people will get discredited, or a smear campaign put against them to discredit them. The choice of antisemitism is an interesting given the Azov’s beliefs and backgrounds who the West is supplying arms and training to in Ukraine though.

Peatress

I can see the game being played @Peatress it is the same vein the colony of Canada as well, anyone that stands up for the people will get discredited, or a smear campaign put against them to discredit them. The choice of antisemitism is an interesting given the Azov’s beliefs and backgrounds who the West is supplying arms and training to in Ukraine though.
I can't claim to know exactly what role Bridgens is playing. It's plausible he is innocent and perhaps walked into a trap. As with Campbell and Malholtra his qualifications gives me reason to suspect he knew much more much earlier than when he showed up. He must have known the pcr tests were not a suitable diagnostic tool yet his wife was calling for the testing of everyone in March 2020. If she was going to make such a public appeal would her husband not know about it?

As for the accusation of antisemitism - it yields the desired result.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom