Are you aware of the WHO Pandemic Treaty: APRIL 12th and what it means for you?

J.R.K

can't claim to know exactly what role Bridgens is playing. It's plausible he is innocent and perhaps walked into a trap. As with Campbell and Malholtra his qualifications gives me reason to suspect he knew much more much earlier than when he showed up. He must have known the pcr tests were not a suitable diagnostic tool yet his wife was calling for the testing of everyone in March 2020. If she was going to make such a public appeal would her husband not know about it?
I think it is possible that there might have been a Jack in the box scenario happening with the whole pandemic idea. It was kind of sprung upon everyone, and in that resulting chaos there is a tendency to look for restoration of stability and we naturally look to the leaders.
Now with that being said, most were not aware that the leadership in power were the antitheses of talent and intellectual prowess. So there is a tendency to trust blindly all that is said, safe and effective you say? Of course it is because you are elected officials who care about us people and would never do anything to hurt us only to protect us”.
It is only with the passing of time that what we knew to be true was revealed and becomes more exposed daily, but in my opinion they are allowing this to happen, exposing the incompetence and raise anger and chaos in order to present,” a new and better solution to the problems we now see”. Which could be this WHO pandemic treaty. I mean these are people that deal with viral and bacterial outbreaks all the time right, so they are the experts we should defer to their knowledge and wisdom, right?
The above is of course dripping with sarcasm. The WHO couldn’t find its butt if it had a bell on it. Maybe if it had some pharmaceutical drug money on it though.

Peatress

Streaming live now

WHO Do You Think You Are - An Expose of the World Health Organisation

Australia: CLICK HERE and HERE

Canada: CLICK HERE, HERE AND ICI

Denmark: CLICK HERE

Israel: CLICK HERE and HERE

Italy: CLICK HERE

Netherlands: CLICK HERE

South Africa: CLICK HERE

United Kingdom: CLICK HERE

Last edited: