Are we living in a simulation? If yes, how do you leave?

The question is, how do I unplug and connect with my other body?

You have to find an exit point, which is usually a phone booth. Of course, that's a problem today. It's probably why they've written the invention of mobile phones into the simulation code. So they could remove all the phone booths (exit points) without anyone wondering about it.

Lana

You have to find an exit point, which is usually a phone booth. Of course, that's a problem today. It's probably why they've written the invention of mobile phones into the simulation code. So they could remove all the phone booths (exit points) without anyone wondering about it.
Hahahhaha

Lana

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201222_181649_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201222_181649_com.android.chrome.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 5

Lana

By stepping out of Consciousness, actually. What matters is THAT which is PRIOR to Consciousness.
Thank you " I will read that link u sent, it seems simplistic from the bit I've read on Sri mahar fella,

But doesn't consciousness always happen even when you step out? Creation of something always stems from there

ronin570

OK, I'll do that later as I've to run an errand now, sorry! In the meantime, take a look at the following. Prior to Consciousness is also the title of a book containing the teachings of Sri N. Maharaj compiled by Jean Dunn. I've also included the pdf link to the published book titled I Am That, a classic that also contains the teachings of the same master, N. Maharaj. The latter will keep you pretty absorbed for days and weeks as it did for many Westerners, including those who visited the humbled beedi** vendor at his shop in Mumbai. The teachings are some of the most audacious I've ever come across. His teachings are authoritative precisely because he bore testimony to having exited the matrix altogether.

Prior To Consciousness

I Am THAT

**A beedi (also spelled bidi or biri) is a thin cigarette or mini-cigar filled with tobacco flake and commonly wrapped in a Tendu (Diospyros melanoxylon) or Piliostigma racemosum leaf tied with a string or adhesive at one end. It originates from the Indian subcontinent. The name is derived from the Marwari word beeda—a mixture of betel nuts, herbs, and spices wrapped in a leaf. - Wikipedia
Thanks for this! Those PDFs are good. Have you read from Bhagavan Maharishi ?

ronin570

I achieved non duality temporarily last year when I did deep breathing open and closed eye meditation at the beach for hours . It took immense concentration and effort at first but became effortless at a point. I had to constantly concentrate and visualize on the “air” coming into my body and then back out until it stopped being seperately from me and finally just became “is” with “me”. What helped was imagining a being in the sky breathing out as I breathed in, its belly expanding as mine contracted as a dual representation of me , yin and yang, until eventually I was incorporated into this being as it incorporated into me. I also visualize the “air” coming in from over mountains to twirl below my nose and then into my lungs and then back out into the distance. This probably took 3+ hours, which was at first torturous experience until suddenly it dissolved into a bliss state. It’s took many many times of resetting and trying, many hours. The most interesting part was 100% physical pain dissolved completely and emotional pain was non existent . I also had an immense awareness of physical space, my body became part of same substance as everything and even though I was looking out of eyes still I could “see” myself from all angles , above behind below to the side. Posture was perfect when I got up and walked around as all materiality was incorporated and “supporting” the body , changing position or making a movement happened as it happened and everything was as it should be. I think I could have died at that moment with zero fear or angst. I drove home and I lost the concentration as I came into town and by the time I stepped out of vehicle I had already fallen back to materiality. My aim is to achieve and lock in that state permanently. It is the consciousness of a warrior , athlete, leader, totally unstoppable because there’s no attachment to the body anymore . It makes all valid spiritual teachings make sense, makes it easy to see the truth

What I’m describing above is the perfect mind state to be in to break weightlifting world records with perfect grace of movement

Last edited:
OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Philip K Dlck said he could see into the future in his visions and his books were based on his "future self" visiting him and telling him what he wrote in the future.

TibRex

Thanks for this! Those PDFs are good. Have you read from Bhagavan Maharishi ?
Bhagavan Maharishi? You mean Mahesh Yogi, founder of TM, or are you referring to Ramana Maharshi? Bhagavan and Maharshi are only titles, not proper names and so can be applied to a number of enlightened folks.

TibRex

Thank you " I will read that link u sent, it seems simplistic from the bit I've read on Sri mahar fella,

But doesn't consciousness always happen even when you step out? Creation of something always stems from there
Yes, the force of habit makes it difficult ... going against the grain or swimming upstream 24/7, the opposite way to what others do and how the world operates { R. Frost's "The Road Not Taken"), can be daunting initially. But as one continues, that innate intelligence within will take over quietly and informs one when one forgets, stumbles, etc. When one steps out of consciousness, one steps back and takes the position of the observer. In time one realizes that the observer, observing and the observed are one. Yes, consciousness is dynamic, impermanent... read the attached article for more. @ronin570

Attachments

• Krishnamurthy - The River of Life.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ronin570

Bhagavan Maharishi? You mean Mahesh Yogi, founder of TM, or are you referring to Ramana Maharshi? Bhagavan and Maharshi are only titles, not proper names and so can be applied to a number of enlightened folks.
Ramana

TibRex

Ramana's my guru, actually. He came "looking" for me when I was once working in a theosophical library, Singapore. At that time when I knew nothing about him. Later, I discovered that I was living close to his ashram in a previous life. Greatest discovery that, and re-linking with him in this life. Yes, I have read quite a bit about him, ashram, etc.

Last edited:

koobs

Theory:

We all have a second body that is connected to a full scale virtual reality system with tubes to feed you just like in the Matrix.

The question is, how do I unplug and connect with my other body?
There are theories to leave we must go to the one place no man is allowed to go: the North Pole.

Waynish

I achieved non duality temporarily last year when I did deep breathing open and closed eye meditation at the beach for hours . It took immense concentration and effort at first but became effortless at a point. I had to constantly concentrate and visualize on the “air” coming into my body and then back out until it stopped being seperately from me and finally just became “is” with “me”. What helped was imagining a being in the sky breathing out as I breathed in, its belly expanding as mine contracted as a dual representation of me , yin and yang, until eventually I was incorporated into this being as it incorporated into me. I also visualize the “air” coming in from over mountains to twirl below my nose and then into my lungs and then back out into the distance. This probably took 3+ hours, which was at first torturous experience until suddenly it dissolved into a bliss state. It’s took many many times of resetting and trying, many hours. The most interesting part was 100% physical pain dissolved completely and emotional pain was non existent . I also had an immense awareness of physical space, my body became part of same substance as everything and even though I was looking out of eyes still I could “see” myself from all angles , above behind below to the side. Posture was perfect when I got up and walked around as all materiality was incorporated and “supporting” the body , changing position or making a movement happened as it happened and everything was as it should be. I think I could have died at that moment with zero fear or angst. I drove home and I lost the concentration as I came into town and by the time I stepped out of vehicle I had already fallen back to materiality. My aim is to achieve and lock in that state permanently. It is the consciousness of a warrior , athlete, leader, totally unstoppable because there’s no attachment to the body anymore . It makes all valid spiritual teachings make sense, makes it easy to see the truth

What I’m describing above is the perfect mind state to be in to break weightlifting world records with perfect grace of movement
Great! I think the visualization aspect should be avoided... Plenty to work with that is already there without adding. However, the air coming through the entire body transparently is real, as you have felt. It will just be felt directly when awareness is subtle, so no need to visualize (adding mental phenomena).

TibRex

Oooh can you elaborate a bit just for discussion xx

OK, I'm back. Merry & Blessed Christmas, folks!

To begin, that which is prior to Consciousness {C} is Awareness {A}. They are related but are not really the same thing. A is unborn, uncreated and lies outside of both time {= timeless} and space {= spaceless}. Existence, living and dying, occur in C but are only concepts though regarded as "real" by the majority of the people. This is the first matrix which is difficult to get out off, hence the need for a guru, the adept who has succeeded, become accomplished and therefore competent to lead others to the second matrix where the seeker realizes his true identity. There is further down the path a third matrix where the realized one can eventually enter to reach the womb, root or source matrix. This requires the giving up of everything that one has or has attained. It's described in the literature as nirvana or 'extinction', symbolized by the blowing out of the candle flame {= Consciousness}.

Rooster

I had that exact same experience when I was a teenager and became interested in Buddhism. During almost the almost exact same meditation technique except I was laying down with my eyes closed. But the same breathing and the same visualizing of breathing. But it took no effort. It took no concentration... It was effortless.

The very act of putting effort Into it wil prevent the experience...

I was literally one with everything and everywhen. I was the creator itself of everything and everything was just an image with no substance other than my own mind or imagination.

The thing is that in order to attain that state of being requires you to stop putting effort into your mind... Thinking, wishing, seeking.... It destroys it.

But I know now that this world and everything in it doesn't exist.

A few years ago I was laying in bed watching TV and the experience was upon me again. I realized that if I wanted to, I could dissolve my being and become again the creator but I would have to leave everything behind and have no more attachment to my life and I would again be everything and everywhen all without constraints of time and space. It was effortless.... It just took me over. It was so effortless and easy that I made a conscious choice not to do it. It was so easy I saw that I could do it at will at any point in my life i chose. But no..... Its too easy to achieve it and so effortless that its impossible.

Its impossible to explain the experience. Buddhist texts do a good job but they are still imprecise.

My daughter when she was 4 spontaneously began chanting "Aumnnnn" while sitting in meditative posture and she has never been exposed to meditation or to Buddhism. I asked her about it and she says "I just do it."

Yours is the only other time I've heard someone say they have achieved the same thing...

TibRex

I had that exact same experience when I was a teenager and became interested in Buddhism. During almost the almost exact same meditation technique except I was laying down with my eyes closed. But the same breathing and the same visualizing of breathing. But it took no effort. It took no concentration... It was effortless.
Jiddu Krishnamurti describes that "effortless" state as 'choiceless awareness' and 'passive awareness'. Effort comes from the mind and not from the Atman/Self. The mind usurps the Atman's rightful status. The words 'choiceless' and 'passive' are used to describe a mind that is/has been correctly re-positioned or relegated to its actual Dharma - the handmaiden of the Atman. The parable of the prodigal son (mind) and his return to the father (Atman) is a colorful allegory of this relationship between them, and the Dhama is is restored by/exemplified in JC. When Dharma is restored, truth (a straight line, alignment) obtains.
The very act of putting effort Into it wil prevent the experience...
A very small push, one tiny effort only at the start, is all that is needed to get it going... providing the initial spark, that flame of ignition, and it will naturally take off by itself after that. It is important not to willfully repeat the experience for that will reactivate the mind and get one back into that vicious circle. Let it come when it wants to, like a breeze that arises naturally from nowhere- U N I N V I T E D. In the words of Jean Klein, "Expect without expectation."
I was literally one with everything and everywhen. I was the creator itself of everything and everything was just an image with no substance other than my own mind or imagination.

The thing is that in order to attain that state of being requires you to stop putting effort into your mind... Thinking, wishing, seeking.... It destroys it.
When Adi Shankaracharya attained the realized state, he was amazed to find that there was nothing wrong at all with creation - everything is already perfect and it doesn't need any changing or alteration. A similar saying in Zen/Chan describing that revelation goes like this : everything has changed and yet nothing has changed. Another saying or confession echoing that is, "We see the world not as it is but as we are." Hmm, we do need a new set of eyes or the right way of seeing the world. Sathya Sai Baba characterizes it in a similar way : The world becomes what you make of it. Likewise, there’s no negativity anywhere. In fact, the whole world, from my perspective, is Brahmaneverything is Divine. Looking at it from the eyes of an ignorant person, everything is bhrama or illusion. So, it is all up to oneself.

But I know now that this world and everything in it doesn't exist.
Ultimately, it neither exists nor [not exist]. To get to that point is to enter the third and final matrix, that is the root or mother matrix. The existence of everything actually depends on you, the creator -this understanding or realization arises from the second matrix, the realization of universal oneness. I felt I had to call it Oneness-Love.
My daughter when she was 4 spontaneously began chanting "Aumnnnn" while sitting in meditative posture and she has never been exposed to meditation or to Buddhism. I asked her about it and she says "I just do it."
Like you, she's an old or older soul, that's why.
Yours is the only other time I've heard someone say they have achieved the same thing...
Cast your net wider and you'll soon discover others too. If you've never heard of Anita Moorjani, check her out and you'll soon find yourself resonating with her experiences, writings, testimonies, etc. :

{1} {2}

Last edited:
OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I don't believe we have a second body

When we die we will go into another dimension, a world with new colours, new senses and new bodily functions.

The fall of man is realising we live in a simulation and cannot escape it.

Sometimes the simulation breaks, for example a coincidence or synchronicity or intuition or an insight

Therefore the meaning of life would be to balance your karma,
learn love, tolerance, acceptance, patience, kindness, gratitude, creating positive memories,
and moving away from anger, narcissism, materialism, racism, anger, manipulation, arguing and disliking others

You are born corrupted (materialism, narcissism, greed)

You are on a mission to unlearn this (kindness, humbleness, gratitude)

Last edited: