Are we living in a simulation? If yes, how do you leave?

milkboi

Worst thread ever on RPF

Idea for your next thread: are we actually inside a dream planted by industry agents?

*PROOF* here

Katia

Theory:

We all have a second body that is connected to a full scale virtual reality system with tubes to feed you just like in the Matrix.

The question is, how do I unplug and connect with my other body?
Cleaning up our thoughts, feelings. Then we will be able to connect to our other bodies. You can ask the Divine Mother to eliminate those aspects whenever you want. Self-observe yourself.
This process is called Mystical Death, Death of the Ego.
Praying for guidance.

TibRex

I guess by exploring consciousness as a start ❤️?❤️?‍♀️?

By stepping out of Consciousness, actually. What matters is THAT which is PRIOR to Consciousness.
❤️
?
❤️

GelatinGoblin

Meditation... I could paraphrash but I don't remember the exact words or quotes. Search up John Buttler (author), you should find his YouTube channel, he has interesting content, his soft spokenness is a bit annoying to the individual at times,but at other times is very delightful. The latter being more common.

TibRex

Oooh can you elaborate a bit just for discussion xx
OK, I'll do that later as I've to run an errand now, sorry! In the meantime, take a look at the following. Prior to Consciousness is also the title of a book containing the teachings of Sri N. Maharaj compiled by Jean Dunn. I've also included the pdf link to the published book titled I Am That, a classic that also contains the teachings of the same master, N. Maharaj. The latter will keep you pretty absorbed for days and weeks as it did for many Westerners, including those who visited the humbled beedi** vendor at his shop in Mumbai. The teachings are some of the most audacious I've ever come across. His teachings are authoritative precisely because he bore testimony to having exited the matrix altogether.

Prior To Consciousness

I Am THAT

**A beedi (also spelled bidi or biri) is a thin cigarette or mini-cigar filled with tobacco flake and commonly wrapped in a Tendu (Diospyros melanoxylon) or Piliostigma racemosum leaf tied with a string or adhesive at one end. It originates from the Indian subcontinent. The name is derived from the Marwari word beeda—a mixture of betel nuts, herbs, and spices wrapped in a leaf. - Wikipedia

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

If we are in a simulation, it’s not like the matrix. It would work like a video game. We would be just lines of code that are dependent on the program to run. There would be no way to escape.

So uh...... what part about that isn't like "The Matrix?"

The obvious way to 'leave' would be to kill yourself. Probably not what you wanted to hear though.

But really, if you've ever played the Sims - how does any one of those Sims leave your 'game'? He can never do it by choice. Either he lives through his life and dies of old age, or you orchestrate a set of circumstances that get him killed in one way or another. Or you delete the entire game world and uninstall the game.

Even if you think you've decided to leave on your own accord, probably whoever is running the simulation just decided to make you think that way. Scary, huh?

Hugh Johnson

We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.

The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals