Are They Closing In The Walls On Us

OP
D

Dutchie

How do you know that AOV has shitty quality? It’s probably a Sister company of Pure Encapsulations

I didn't say anything about quality of the actual supplement, I should've said shitty added ingredients. They're not worth it for me.

Experienced

I didn't say anything about quality of the actual supplement, I should've said shitty added ingredients. They're not worth it for me.
AOV is the cleanest IMO look at the stuff Taurine , Policosanol , Magnesium Pidolate there is no additives or fillers bro

OP
D

Dutchie

AOV is the cleanest IMO look at the stuff Taurine , Policosanol , Magnesium Pidolate there is no additives or fillers bro

I don't use any of the ones you've mentioned.
The supplements I'd looked for did contain stuff I didn't like.....bro.
(fyi...I'm not a bro. I'm probably even considered too old for it:sweatsmile:)

lvysaur

Per Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab and there are records of this, meat is going to be rationed and we will be sent plant based protein to our houses in about a decade.
Do you know which records?

Experienced

I don't use any of the ones you've mentioned.
The supplements I'd looked for did contain stuff I didn't like.....bro.
(fyi...I'm not a bro. I'm probably even considered too old for it:sweatsmile:)
No worries still a bro :) :) well I’m not using a Multivitamin neither any other stuff have you tried ordering from IdealabsDC it arrives within a day or 3 if you choose for DHL express and speak with haidut about the shipping itself

OP
D

Dutchie

No,I've never ordered from IdeLabs because they don't sell what I need.
I've taken a look at it once and the prices (along with shipping costs) are too high for me.
I also don't know where they ship from.

Experienced

No,I've never ordered from IdeLabs because they don't sell what I need.
I've taken a look at it once and the prices (along with shipping costs) are too high for me.
I also don't know where they ship from.
USA Haidut is the owner.

what are you looking for exactly?

Thorne is nice yes also NOW foods sometimes are too not sure which brands are good but The Netherlands is leapin behind with Dietary supplements

BearWithMe

In the Czech Republic, everything works as usual.

Have made 15+ orders from outside EU in last 30 days - iHerb, PureBulk, Idealabs, Vitacost, some UK based eBay stores and many more, delivery through DHL or local post, everything delivered on time, without problems.

DHL is significantly faster and more reliable (tracked vs untracked) than regular mail, but both are usable / OK.

Have made 100+ orders from iHerb in last 5 years and never had a problem. Maybe two or three lost parcels, promptly refunded. They are very reliable.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

any review about vitacost please?
Are you in Europe?
They use exactly the same carrier / shipping method as iHerb (DHL Global Mail), so shipping time / reliability is exactly the same (excellent).
Vitacost's customer support is way better, though. They are better stocked (iHerb have a lot of the products out of stock half of the time. I suspect they are doing this on purpose and it is incredibly annoying) and Vitacost also have nice private brand of supplements, which usually contain rice flour instead of magnesium stearate / silica, which is great.
iHerb will refund you only on lost tracked parcels, you will have really hard time getting a refund on lost untracked parcel. No such issue with Vitacost.
Basically the only reason I'm shopping on iHerb is that they cover part of the shipping price, so the shipping price is usually about 1/3 of the Vitacost shipping price.

OP
D

Dutchie

@JanP then you're lucky that Customs isn't backstabbing you (yet?).

@Experienced Yeah, I have some supplements by NOW,but think I'm going to replace their potassium citrate and opt for potassium bicarbonate as it's cheaper.
It's mainly the probiotic I have that's expensive from Seeking Health. It's high in mainly bifido bacteria,anti-histamine.
It's hard to find an affordable probiotic of mainly bifido/no histamine producing bacteria and no added ingredients like magnesium stearate and maltodextrin.

Experienced

I have ordered multiple times Pregnenolone and DHEA from Luckyvitamins to the Netherlands once again there is no problem with ordering stuff from outside , the only thing that concerns me is they’ll add tax vat etc from the beginning of €0 euros

and yes USPS and other Shipping methods are having problems to the Netherlands , DHL and FedEx are still fine in The Netherlands UPS too is fine
this whole story is completely wrong and you scared the f*** out of me.

Will I need to pay import duties on purchases from the UK (including online purchases)?

If no new agreements are made
If there are no new agreements between the UK and the EU as of 1 January 2021, the rules will change. Ordering goods via UK web shops will be the same as ordering goods from outside the EU, such as the US or China. In that case, you will need to pay Dutch VAT (BTW) on products that cost €22 or more. You will also need to pay import duties if products cost more than €150.

jdrop

If you pay the customs through on Demand Delivery of DHL Express your parcel will not be checked. I ordered multiple times Worldwide
That does not exempt the parcel from a check. Less likely, but no exemption.

jdrop

I'm not sure what that means. iherb collects the sales tax at the checkout but customs still opens all the DHL packages. Then the box either arrives taped up with "inspected by customs" tape because there's nothing for them to charge for if everything was in order, or it disappears if they decided to steal the contents.
They do not open all dhl parcels.

yerrag

Never use IHERB; they ship to europe through Fedex/DHL/UPS which will scam you about bogus brokerage import fees.

They are notorious for this scam; use instead https://bestvite.com/; they ship through regular mail.

Or you might try buying from outside the EU through third party carriers like Parcl - First Worldwide Shipping Community for a slightly better price.

Or maybe just look for someone from the USA able to buy for you then send it to you anonymously without receipt.
Parcl has closed.

I'm buying a zapper from Biotrohn (Generador de frecuencias Biotrohn. El mejor Zapper del mercado.) and they can ship worldwide, but they use DHL. I dread that DHL will also charge exorbitant fees here, so I'm asking my a friend who is a customs broker to give me an estimate. I would hate to be surprised by padded duties and fees that goes beyond what I'm willing to pay that would have made me decide not to buy the unit.

Thanks for the heads up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals