Are they after methylene blue? Here's why

Dobbler

I really think MB does something that opposes the vaccine ingredients, like possible degrades graphene nanoparticles, detoxes the poisons etc. That's why they hate it. MB is so cheap and effective for so many things. Couple "doctors" like Ariyana Love say that redox chemicals like hydrogen and oxygen basicly detox the whole vaccine mrna weapon system out of your body and makes your DNA and cells code normal cells back. I suspect MB can do the same, hence the "satanic" (saturn) forces hate it. Can someone explain how MB helps the redox system? MB seems to oppose the whole covid poison too, whatever it is.

CastorTroy

It would be great if between all of us interested on MB, we locate a legit pharma grade MB powder. I don't know why it's so hard for an uncontrolled substance and that cheap, to find a pure product with minimal heavy metals on it.

sugarisgreat

I really think MB does something that opposes the vaccine ingredients, like possible degrades graphene nanoparticles, detoxes the poisons etc. That's why they hate it. MB is so cheap and effective for so many things. Couple "doctors" like Ariyana Love say that redox chemicals like hydrogen and oxygen basicly detox the whole vaccine mrna weapon system out of your body and makes your DNA and cells code normal cells back. I suspect MB can do the same, hence the "satanic" (saturn) forces hate it. Can someone explain how MB helps the redox system? MB seems to oppose the whole covid poison too, whatever it is.
This guy has talked at length about Covid being more damaging to those with "Metabolic Syndrome/Chronic wasting:"

Doesn't MB fix some of those issues?

Ethical Skeptic
@EthicalSkeptic

"Malnutrition" & chronic wasting may be indicative of dysbiosis classes of bacteria, and their exploitation by Covid as carriers of the virus in the intestines. Thus if we tracked data on pesticide consumption & dysbiosis (which we refuse to do) - by nation, we could show this.

Also it may explain why using Ivermectin helps many people.

jmparret

CastorTroy, I would not like MB powder because it would just be too messy. I use Chaga Tea which is in powder form and that stuff just gets on everything. I can lick it off my fingers and wash it off my clothes. MB powder everything would be stained by the time you are done, my blue jeans would even have blue spots.
The problem could be me, i am a closet slob.
Joe

GTW

1 gm MB powder USP for $30. Seems costly. But if your dose is 1-10 mg?

Texon

@haidut
I am almost positive the following article is somewhere on this forum already. However my son was experimenting on MB color effects in water and it reminded me about the astonishing outcome of research on progeria treatment with MB back in 2015. If anyone has any updates on this please chime in.

A.R

It would be great if between all of us interested on MB, we locate a legit pharma grade MB powder. I don't know why it's so hard for an uncontrolled substance and that cheap, to find a pure product with minimal heavy metals on it.
Have you tried Oxidal? Atleast you can be sure of the purity of the product, even though it may be a bit pricey.

Brandin

CastorTroy, I would not like MB powder because it would just be too messy. I use Chaga Tea which is in powder form and that stuff just gets on everything. I can lick it off my fingers and wash it off my clothes. MB powder everything would be stained by the time you are done, my blue jeans would even have blue spots.
The problem could be me, i am a closet slob.
Joe
Just put mb in your mouth.

TomS

I use drops of liquid methylene blue bought in fish shop, 20 ml, 2,4%, price is about 2 USD (in Hungary)

A.R

I use drops of liquid methylene blue bought in fish shop, 20 ml, 2,4%, price is about 2 USD (in Hungary)
Ok do you get good effects from this? Methylene Blue, even the aquarium one has apparently heavy metals in it, which harm the body. But low dose like you’re taking I don’t think will really notice much.

TomS

Ok do you get good effects from this? Methylene Blue, even the aquarium one has apparently heavy metals in it, which harm the body. But low dose like you’re taking I don’t think will really notice much.
If it has heavy metals, fishes in aquarium would be dead in very short time. I have only good experiences.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals