Are These Worms (parasites)?

Vinny

Excreted this yesterday. Perhaps, the reason is I took before a teaspoon of castor oil once, and chewed some black cumin seeds a few times, but who knows... I played with my phone some time to get a good photo, but couldn`t manage better. What do you think?
IMG_20201015_052247.jpg

ursidae

Looks like it. You’ve mentioned flushing them before, how did you get infested with those things

OP
Vinny

Vinny

how did you get infested with those things
Not quite sure how, but there are multiple ways I think. Suspect I`ve had them for very long time. Guess i need some turpentine asap....

Korven

Not quite sure how, but there are multiple ways I think. Suspect I`ve had them for very long time. Guess i need some turpentine asap....

Maybe try the wormwood/black walnut/clove parasite cleanse?

Ihor

This parasite on the photo more looks like "Rope worm" then alive worm.

yerrag

My worm was wiggling though when it came out, and I wasn't in the loo. I was 10 though, wearing shorts, just as school recess was ending, and I was last to go in the classroom. Just about to, and it slid out and I felt the cold thing, grabbed it and pulled it out. And ran!

The living things in our gut, even worms, aren't bad though. They just need to be in balance with the rest. I didn't take any medication after that to get rid of it. Never had gut problems, as far as I can recall.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

My worm was wiggling though when it came out, and I wasn't in the loo. I was 10 though, wearing shorts, just as school recess was ending, and I was last to go in the classroom. Just about to, and it slid out and I felt the cold thing, grabbed it and pulled it out. And ran!

The living things in our gut, even worms, aren't bad though. They just need to be in balance with the rest. I didn't take any medication after that to get rid of it. Never had gut problems, as far as I can recall.
May be many people don't need to be bothered with them, they can live their lives without experiencing whatever discomfort, but I kinda feel I need to get rid of mines. I want this constant dull pain under the right rib cage, that I have been having for years and doctors never been able to identify, to be finally gone.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Maybe try the wormwood/black walnut/clove parasite cleanse?
Tried it once, but it was a very long time ago, so will probably include it again in my armamentarium

OP
Vinny

Vinny

whats the reason you take this stuff?
Castor oil took to have a poop.
Seeds for the numerous benefits they give described by our dear member Hans.

rei

it's a "rope worm" aka delusional parasitosis. It's inner lining of the intestines.

Since you are good to lift it onto the toilet seat and take pictures of it, maybe you should wash it down and try to see if it has any structure? Maybe cut it in two and look at the cross section? But almost certainly it is what internet calls rope worm.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

it's a "rope worm" aka delusional parasitosis. It's inner lining of the intestines.

Since you are good to lift it onto the toilet seat and take pictures of it, maybe you should wash it down and try to see if it has any structure? Maybe cut it in two and look at the cross section? But almost certainly it is what internet calls rope worm.
Well, forgive me that I`m not familiar with all pathologies of intestinal lining and their consequences. It`s a bit hard to know everything in this life, hopefully one day it will happen....

Last edited:

rei

This is almost always a result of some questionable "treatment". Just google ropeworm and how some mothers milk the ***holes of their children sometimes daily with irritating substances that produce these. Apparently you did not push anything "up there" so maybe castor oil was enough to do it internally. I don't know, i have never looked into the facts about castor oil.

I know i once shat turpentine smelling liquid after consuming a teaspoons worth. If anything was sensitive to turpentine in there, it certainly did not survive that round. But luckily it did not shed intestinal lining.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

This is almost always a result of some questionable "treatment". Just google ropeworm and how some mothers milk the ***holes of their children sometimes daily with irritating substances that produce these. Apparently you did not push anything "up there" so maybe castor oil was enough to do it internally. I don't know, i have never looked into the facts about castor oil.

I know i once shat turpentine smelling liquid after consuming a teaspoons worth. If anything was sensitive to turpentine in there, it certainly did not survive that round. But luckily it did not shed intestinal lining.
Thank you

supercoolguy

Ive had Great results with a huge tub of Shredded Carrot Salad, Pre-loaded with Fresh ACV. Then Each Serving Add Fresh chopped Garlic or Ginger in lightly warmed Coconut Oil or Olive, Per-Serving Just Chop & Scrape it in while the Oil Warms a bit. Then Mix it.

How do I Pre-Load the ACV? You can do more or less BUT....I Canning Salt about 1/3 the fresh shredded White and Yellow (less carotene) carrots. Mix & wait.... now Roll the parchment paper tight like a Tube of Ganja and squeeze. Then transfer to the glass storage container, de-tassle, let it air out. Now dump a Shot or Two AVC in and Mix. It will soak it up. Then incorporate the remaining raw carrot, seal and refrigerate. Prep-Time 1hr.

12 Days Straight and Almost Zero starches. I would put the recipe/protocol up against any pharma pill for the profound and long term results with no risks and a very enjoyable process. Guess What Day 8, Pin Worms on deck. My gut turned into a choo-choo train. I was processing food in hours. I felt like a Million Bucks + a Flat to Concave Abdominal

I ate Ripe Fruit-Tropical if possible, OJ, Apple Sauce, Mexican Coke, Coffee, Cream, Sugar, Milk, 3 Eggs, Goat Cheese, Rinsed cottage cheese w/fruit & added Coconut Oil, 4-8oz beef with Tomato & Lettuce. Haggen Dazs Vanilla, Coffee or Green Tea, Rum Raisin. added Cinnamon. Vit D in MCT Oil. Anybody can go from here, but No Starches including unripe fruit. Don't have to do 12 days! Maybe 6-8 days w/2 good size daily servings is better??? Just be sure its in between meals by 60min or so.
Good Luck

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Ive had Great results with a huge tub of Shredded Carrot Salad, Pre-loaded with Fresh ACV. Then Each Serving Add Fresh chopped Garlic or Ginger in lightly warmed Coconut Oil or Olive, Per-Serving Just Chop & Scrape it in while the Oil Warms a bit. Then Mix it.

How do I Pre-Load the ACV? You can do more or less BUT....I Canning Salt about 1/3 the fresh shredded White and Yellow (less carotene) carrots. Mix & wait.... now Roll the parchment paper tight like a Tube of Ganja and squeeze. Then transfer to the glass storage container, de-tassle, let it air out. Now dump a Shot or Two AVC in and Mix. It will soak it up. Then incorporate the remaining raw carrot, seal and refrigerate. Prep-Time 1hr.

12 Days Straight and Almost Zero starches. I would put the recipe/protocol up against any pharma pill for the profound and long term results with no risks and a very enjoyable process. Guess What Day 8, Pin Worms on deck. My gut turned into a choo-choo train. I was processing food in hours. I felt like a Million Bucks + a Flat to Concave Abdominal

I ate Ripe Fruit-Tropical if possible, OJ, Apple Sauce, Mexican Coke, Coffee, Cream, Sugar, Milk, 3 Eggs, Goat Cheese, Rinsed cottage cheese w/fruit & added Coconut Oil, 4-8oz beef with Tomato & Lettuce. Haggen Dazs Vanilla, Coffee or Green Tea, Rum Raisin. added Cinnamon. Vit D in MCT Oil. Anybody can go from here, but No Starches including unripe fruit. Don't have to do 12 days! Maybe 6-8 days w/2 good size daily servings is better??? Just be sure its in between meals by 60min or so.
Good Luck
Very interesting!

Smelly5

@Vinny what success did you have in removing parasites? Do you still consider your self to have parisite related issues?

OP
Vinny

Vinny

@Vinny what success did you have in removing parasites? Do you still consider your self to have parisite related issues?
Had some more afterwards like in this picture and another one, like on the first photo I posted, but several times bigger (can`t find the pic).
I don`t know what to think of them honestly.
НЕЩО ЕКСКРЕТИРАНО ОТ МЕН.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals