Are These Omega 3 Levels Safe?

lvysaur

Yup, that's true. If there is such a thing as 'EFA' deficiency even just a few oysters will satisfy it.

Not to mention oysters in particular are very nutrient dense foods, you actually only need 1 to get 100% of the DV of zinc.

tara

I eat around 2000 kcals and 80 grams of protein.
That is a low calorie diet. It is unlikely to be enough to maintain a healthy metabolism for most adults.
Normal for a mature male is more like 3000. Sometimes more is needed during recovery from chronic undereating.
Have you been eating so little for a long time? If so, that could be a significant contributor to a lot of your health issues.
A chronic energy deficit caused by a shortage of fuel means being in chronic stress, and not being able to maintain and repair all systems and functions well.

The only thing is low according to cronometer is calcium because I dont tolerate dairy.
Peat has mentioned calcium as important for healthy metabolism often. You are not the only one here to have trouble with dairy. Other sources of calcium include green leaves (take s quite a lot of them to meet RDA of calcium) and the calcium carbonate from ground eggshells or oyster shells. Other nutrients are needed to make good use of calcium, too, like magnesium, vit-D, vit-K, etc.

I would like anyone could take a look to my tests....
I tend to think it makes sense to make sure basic need are met first, so the body has something to work with to heal and maintain itself. A list of what you are eating (and how much) and what else you are doing to look after yourself seems relevant to me. They give context to the lab tests.

I am not an expert at reading tests (and guessing a little language-wise). At a quick glance, it looks to me as a non-expert as though:
  • You don't need to be adding more salt or sodium to your diet than you ave now (sodium is in the upper part of the normal range).
  • Your prolactin, cortisol and TSH may all be a bit higher than optimal. These could all be the result of stress, and may respond to improvements in nutrition and lifestyle. Homocysteine may be a bit on the high side. I think there are threads discussing this, but I don't remember the tactics suggested.
  • I don't know whether nutrients in the blood tests are meaningful indicators of whehter you are getting enough - if you are catabolising your body by undereating, then some of these may be coming from your own organs. However, B3 looks low, - you could consider supplementing some niacinamide (eg 50-100 mg with meals). Since B2 and folic acid both look above range, I would not be so sure about supplementing them.
  • Positive results for some markers of viral infections. I'm no expert on this, but there are several threads with people discussing them - you can search them out. Improving your overall metabolism may be helpful in assisting your body to deal with them.

I don't think it is likely to be possible to solve your issues by looking at lab tests and supplements alone. I think it is likely necessary to consider wider nutrition and lifestyle.

Are you getting regular sunlight on your skin?

How is your breathing - relaxed, diaphragmatic, nasal at rest, including during sleep?

Good luck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals