Are there ways to protect against fluroquinolone damage if you must take them

Rasaari

The car sickness is random, but for me it is not bumpy, it is curvy roads, lots of curves that press you on the left and right of the vehicle.
Not that it happened all time.
Progesterone does not help at all. just causes everything to hurt and ache at low doses.
By anti serotonin if you mean Cyproheptadine, I tried it again recently topically with with only 0.5mg I started getting constant nightmares, I had to stop it, as you can imagine made no positive impact for any of the issues, rocking feeling, muscle twiches, etc.
I have tried a lot of theories and tactics, almost everything makes it worse even other anti-histamines (which baffles anyone, even me)

As for antibiotics several months ago I had a 14days of Augmentin, due to a new intervention on the maxilla, I hoped that Augmentin would clear some who know what bacteria that Cefuroxime might have not been able to handle who know what could cause, but it did nothing for me.
Yeah cypro is a bit tricky. In general it is antiserotonic on the cell but has many ways of being serotonic. Many people report it being serotonic in the beginning and the rebound being anti. How long did you try it? Nightmares are a sign of very elevated serotonin. Sad that progesterone didn't help. Very odd.

Have you tried aspirin or niacinamide in higher doses?

@ecstatichamster Maybe niacinamide could be protective against fluoro damage? Assuming your relative is able to eat to it.

Gustav3Y

Yeah cypro is a bit tricky. In general it is antiserotonic on the cell but has many ways of being serotonic. Many people report it being serotonic in the beginning and the rebound being anti. How long did you try it? Nightmares are a sign of very elevated serotonin. Sad that progesterone didn't help. Very odd.
That's the theory that it is high serotonin, but is it high serotonin or specific receptor activation on 5-HT and inhibition of maybe some D receptor? Just asking.
7 days and my digestion also went bad on it, bloating, often sensation that I would need to defecate, keep in mind it was a very low dose topical.
The irony is that is supposed to have strong antimuscarinic effects, exactly the opposite need of defecating and bloating.

Others that give me nightmares are bromelaine powder and chamomile tea, I mean in the current condition, I can't recall if they did the same 10 years ago for example.

Gustav3Y

If you are relatively healthy and want better something (more verbosity, better energy at the office, less bloating, make sure you don't age fast, etc), I think you can play around. Like for example high doses of Niacinamide or what you think it can benefit you.
I am doing low dose, big dose extrapolated from mouse studies is causing severe issues for me, not even worth it.
I believe if someone is truly ill (lots of physical issues here and many really bad reactions), cannot just try out anything just like that, will get you
destroyed, at least my experience is like that.
And the worst problem is that when you have these issues everyone wants you to take and do everything under the sun and if it does not work, of boy the aggression and frustration people have is quite inexplicably high.

ww3not4me

No........I do not think so! I am like a walking supplement shop and nothing I was taking ever helped against them. I took them for prostatitis for months. I think I started on Cipro, Tequin, then Levaquin and then Floxin and they were all bad but Cipro was probably the one I tolerated best. I felt like I was literally dyeing I could feel every bone, tendon and muscle in my body. It felt like Tequin and Levaquin even made my hair hurt!