Are There More Ray People That Are Males Or Females?

lvysaur

what about those of us who don't identify as either?

amethyst

Judging by the forum members, seems there are more males who are "Ray people" lol rather than females. Don't know why that is. Interest in nutrition should cut across gender lines. Ray maybe has more of a cult following with guys I suppose.

TubZy

Mostly males, although the facebook group has a lot of females too. Maybe just the males are more active on the forum lol.

milk_lover

Women are more influenced by Dr. Oz types than someone like Ray whose ideas are almost completely opposite of mainstream ideas of health.

Men can cut through all these medical BS and love to see what works for them regardless of what other people say. They care about libido much more than women.

milk_lover

Mostly males, although the facebook group has a lot of females too. Maybe just the males are more active on the forum lol.
can you link this facebook group? I've tried to find it but couldn't.

amethyst

Women are more influenced by Dr. Oz types than someone like Ray whose ideas are almost completely opposite of mainstream ideas of health.

Men can cut through all these medical BS and love to see what works for them regardless of what other people say. They care about libido much more than women.
So what does this say about Peat forum women? :D

milk_lover

So what does this say about Peat forum women? :D
They are something else. In a good way.

P.S. I avoided putting a winky face at the end of my above sentence so members like bobbysomething don't think I am hitting on you hahah.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals