Are there longterm side effects of vaccines that appeared years later?

Perry Staltic

Whatever the answer it won't pertain to the covid shots because they are a different technology

nomoreketones

Yes, the technology is called nucleic acid therapy for those who want to research the topic further.

Ben.

There are some, most of them not acknowledged being connected to the vaccine however. Mostly shortly after the vaccine. Years later is almsost impossible to backtrack to a vaccine (same goes for any medicine, to many possible factors.

If we look at CDC's sideffects with Hepatitis A Vacciantion for example:

Risks of a vaccine reaction
  • Soreness or redness where the shot is given, fever, headache, tiredness, or loss of appetite can happen after hepatitis A vaccination.
People sometimes faint after medical procedures, including vaccination. Tell your provider if you feel dizzy or have vision changes or ringing in the ears.
As with any medicine, there is a very remote chance of a vaccine causing a severe allergic reaction, other serious injury, or death.

Now obviously if you get a symptom years later, how in the world can or will you be able to backtrack it to a vaccine you took years ago? Imo it is false to assume it cannot do it if it causes a physiological change that leads to a downspiral of ones health over the years.

If we look at the table for vaccine inujurys on the paper for vaccine injury compensation from 2017 there are contrary to popular belief, issues with vaccination:

Conditions and injuries that do not meet the terms of the qualifications and aids to interpretation are not within the Table.
That means if it does not fall under their specification one will not recieve compensation, that does not mean however that a issue is NOT cause by a vaccine.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-11 um 14.52.19.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-11 um 14.52.29.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-11 um 14.52.46.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-11 um 14.52.50.png

Public should be told that vaccines may have long term adverse effects

"Research into immunisation has been based on the theory that the benefits of immunisation far outweigh the risks from delayed adverse events and so long term safety studies do not need to be performed. When looking at diabetes—only one potential chronic adverse event—we found that the rise in the prevalence of diabetes may more than offset the expected decline in long term complications of H influenzae meningitis. Thus diabetes induced by vaccine should not be considered a rare potential adverse event. The incidence of many other chronic immunological diseases, including asthma, allergies, and immune mediated cancers, has risen rapidly and may also be linked to immunisation.

We believe that the public should be fully informed that vaccines, though effective in preventing infections, may have long term adverse effects. An educated public will probably increasingly demand proper safety studies before widespread immunisation. We believe that the outcome of this decision will be the development of safer vaccine technology."

I also would consider reading this interview from a ex-virologist that makes one think twice about needles:

Interview with a Retired Vaccine Researcher by John Rappoport
Q: If vaccines actually do harm, why are they given?

A: First of all, there is no “if.” They do harm. It becomes a more difficult question to decide whether they do harm in those people who seem to show no harm. Then you are dealing with the kind of research which should be done, but isn’t. Researchers should be probing to discover a kind of map, or flow chart, which shows exactly what vaccines do in the body from the moment they enter. This research has not been done. As to why they are given, we could sit here for two days and discuss all the reasons. As you’ve said many times, at different layers of the system people have their motives. Money, fear of losing a job, the desire to win brownie points, prestige, awards, promotion, misguided idealism, unthinking habit, and so on. But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but it’s true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests. There is an underground, shall we say, in Africa, made up of various officials who are earnestly trying to change the lot of the poor. This network of people knows what is going on. They know that vaccines have been used, and are being used, to destroy their countries, to make them ripe for takeover by globalist powers. I have had the opportunity to speak with several of these people from this network.

Last edited:

Ben.

Whatever the answer it won't pertain to the covid shots because they are a different technology

True. However that does not mean the answer can't be "Yes" to both of them.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

alz.jpg

Saw this on Facebook today - I don't know how true this is - to me it sounds exaggerated to think that nearly anyone that is vaccinated may drop dead within 3 years but anything is possible - I hope it's not true because everyone in my family got jabbed except for me - even the ones that initially said no still eventually did it so i hope for their sake that it is not a lifelong effect - wishful thinking ig

-Luke-

According to observational studies, the risk of narcolepsy was elevated for 2 years after the Pandemrix vaccination.

Tim Lundeen

The covid vaccines have a number of long-term concerns:
* auto-antibody production, causing long-term illness, could shorten lifespan, could affect fertility
* pancreatic injury to beta-cells. This might not show any short-term signal, but could lead to much earlier diabetes, shorten lifespan/healthspan
* myocarditis and other heart injures, might not have short-term signal but can shorten lifespan/healthspan
* neurologic injury, same
* reduced ability of the immune system, perhaps including ADE or OAS responses to coronavirus, causing further injures or death
* prion disease, takes 10-15 years to manifest, shows no symptoms for a long time

OP
M

Motif

The covid vaccines have a number of long-term concerns:
* auto-antibody production, causing long-term illness, could shorten lifespan, could affect fertility
* pancreatic injury to beta-cells. This might not show any short-term signal, but could lead to much earlier diabetes, shorten lifespan/healthspan
* myocarditis and other heart injures, might not have short-term signal but can shorten lifespan/healthspan
* neurologic injury, same
* reduced ability of the immune system, perhaps including ADE or OAS responses to coronavirus, causing further injures or death
* prion disease, takes 10-15 years to manifest, shows no symptoms for a long time
Source ?

Tim Lundeen

"Source?" -- a compilation of many. Since we do not have long-term experience yet, hard to say what we'll see when we get there. But from what I can judge, there is some basis for all of these.

BearWithMe

View attachment 30040

Saw this on Facebook today - I don't know how true this is - to me it sounds exaggerated to think that nearly anyone that is vaccinated may drop dead within 3 years but anything is possible - I hope it's not true because everyone in my family got jabbed except for me - even the ones that initially said no still eventually did it so i hope for their sake that it is not a lifelong effect - wishful thinking ig
Not exaggerated at all. It is already happening.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals