- Neomycin 500mg x2/day
- Activated charcoal 1 g before bed
- Supplement that destroys biofilm formation
- Morning carrot salad

BAM. Sterile gut achieved.

Last edited:

beachbum

Hi all,

Been off this site for a while. Just wanted to say that I found out after all these years of trying probiotics thinking it would help my me but found out im highly allergic to them. Been doing soooooooo much better without them.

Nstocks

So, Biosporin for SIBO, IBS and perhaps H.pylori?

(to help with pain and discomfort when eating anything)

beachbum

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know I don't take probiotics and yogurt or Kiefer and anything like it. I am extremely allergic to them.

Thank you for your replies.

Rivka

So here's my protocol taken from funk:

14 days:
- Rifaximin 550 mg x3/day
- Neomycin 500mg x2/day
- Morning carrot salad

Did you feel better after this protocol or did you need to repeat it?

DaveFoster

Did you feel better after this protocol or did you need to repeat it?
I ended up doing Flagyl and Keflex (metronizdazole and cephalexin). The run through was okay; I think it helped. Keeping the bowels moving is important (cascara and coffee help for this).

tomisonbottom

Apparently Peat used Biosporin cultured in milk (or possibly something else). Biosporin contains the B. Subtilis and B. Licheniformis he mentioned.

Here's a warning about B. Subtilis that could be particularly relevant to Peat-peeps that might also use antibiotics.

Do you remember where you heard this (him using biosporin) ? From peat himself?

Kyle M

So here's my protocol taken from funk:

14 days:
- Rifaximin 550 mg x3/day
- Neomycin 500mg x2/day
- Morning carrot salad

Where did you get neomycin? I'm currently on a Rifaximin protocol, about halfway through a 20 day 400 mg 4x/day treatment, mixed with NAC (for biofilm disruption) and FC Cidal/Biocide herbal antibiotics

EIRE24

Where did you get neomycin? I'm currently on a Rifaximin protocol, about halfway through a 20 day 400 mg 4x/day treatment, mixed with NAC (for biofilm disruption) and FC Cidal/Biocide herbal antibiotics
What are you eating?

DaveFoster

I ended up doing metronidazole and cephalexin. Neomycin and rifaximin would be the nuclear option, and paired with activated charcoal, "Bye, bye." bugs.

EIRE24

I ended up doing metronidazole and cephalexin. Neomycin and rifaximin would be the nuclear option, and paired with activated charcoal, "Bye, bye." bugs.
All bugs? You think this would work like an antibiotic? Trying to get my hands on antibiotics is impossible.

walker_in_aus

All bugs? You think this would work like an antibiotic? Trying to get my hands on antibiotics is impossible.
Don't dismiss raw garlic as an "antibiotic". It's pretty effective but has to be raw. I actually worked in a lab who were testing bacteriophages, antibiotics and raw garlic. The raw garlic had VERY significant effects on culture growth.

I have also had h. pylori and did a week of raw garlic juice twice a day and it had significant effects. I'm doing it again a year later and adding in carrot salad as well to kill em and move em. So far I've had the metallic taste of them dying for two days, and then a rapid improvement in stool types. It's been the least unpleasant gut cleansing I've tried. Charcoal hurts haha!

DaveFoster

Lucenzo01

Endotoxin by definition are from gram-negative bacteria. Most probiotics are gram-positive lactic acid bacteria, so they do not produce endotoxin. Many antibiotics like penicillin are actually more effective against gram-positive bacteria and would be counter productive in some circumstances in my opinion. I think Peat simplifies the gut flora question and is one short coming of his approach.

hoppimike - I would reccomend florastor (S. Boulardii). There are a number of studies that show it is as effective as antibiotics in getting rid of some parasitic organisms. It stimulates the gut to produce sIga antibodies, so ensure you are consuming adequate zinc and vitamin a. (eat liver), and rotate on/off. Otherwise most lactic acid bacteria (LAB) are probably OK as long as the source doesn't contain too much lactic acid. It is much more economical though to use pre-biotics to increase LAB. From my research Galactooligosaccharides are the safest; prebiotics like inulin and FOS are not selective enough and actually can feed pathogenic bacteria. I had good success with a product called Galactomune by klaire labs. It included beta glucan which has strong anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory effects on the body and stimulates the immune system. I think S. Boulardii + Galactomune and maybe a LAB probiotic is a decent approach if you have digestive problems that are resistant to diet-modification alone. Ideally you should get stool tests and more targeted antibiotics to treat any infection you may have. This was my focus for a while on my blog - recomposition.blogspot.com

I would add lactulose as it's used to clear ammonia.

EIRE24

Don't dismiss raw garlic as an "antibiotic". It's pretty effective but has to be raw. I actually worked in a lab who were testing bacteriophages, antibiotics and raw garlic. The raw garlic had VERY significant effects on culture growth.

I have also had h. pylori and did a week of raw garlic juice twice a day and it had significant effects. I'm doing it again a year later and adding in carrot salad as well to kill em and move em. So far I've had the metallic taste of them dying for two days, and then a rapid improvement in stool types. It's been the least unpleasant gut cleansing I've tried. Charcoal hurts haha!
Thanks for the info. Would this be effective if I still ate food while doing this? It isnt one of those fasting things?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals