Are there any good Peat-Recommended alternatives to Coffee?

Afternoon everyone, Was seeing if there are any good peat alternatives to consuming coffee (Dopaminergic Drugs, B-Vitamins, ???) for non responders (No Effects). I rarely drink coffee and when I do I feel nothing from it. I respond very well though to dopaminergic drugs like Ritalin but, of course this is not sustainable. I currently follow the peat diet (Butter, Beef, Eggs, Potatoes, Fruits) and lifestyle (Sunlight, Exercise, Nofap). Definitely at first noticed an increase in productivity, androgenicity, and metabolism which effects have tapered off over time.

Sefton10

I've been reading some of his old newsletters recently and he often talks quite positively about chocolate when mentioning coffee.

amd

Still waiting for the cocoa powder company for an analysis of heavy metals in their product.

bagotage

People here seem to like things like methylene blue, aspirin, red light.

That said, I've done extensive research on amphetamines, as someone who they have helped a lot, and I think with the right supplements (B vitamins, green tea, etc.), they can be safe if usage stays under .5mg/kg and you take breaks.

bagotage

Or I guess, more like, they are safer than the alternatives. Long term use can cause Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, but so can long-term existence in a dopamine-depleted state. If amphetamines/ritalin help you make better lifestyle choices the benefits can easily outweigh the risks, IMO.

LA

I've been reading some of his old newsletters recently and he often talks quite positively about chocolate when mentioning coffee.
sometimes I drink Organic Green Tea with Jasmine (tea not recommended by Peat) and follow it with some pieces of Extra Dark Chocolate. Usually I do that when I dont want to bother grinding coffee beans. Powdered coffee doesnt work 'for me' and some coffee is not very appetizing so we stick to organic whole bean coffee.

amd

In a recent interview, RP acknowledged is ok to drink green tea. One of those "yeah" answers to questions from listeners.

Last edited:

LA

In a recent interview, RP acknowledged is ok to drink green tea. One of those "yeah" answers to questions from listeners.
Thank you for your feedback,
I copied and saved all of his classic postings on the first site I found in 2001:
and have most of what he has on his newer site:
also some quotes from things called Peatarian quotes and BeesandButterflies org.
I put them all in one folder so I can right-click to find a word or phrase.
I confess that I almost never have time to listen to the podcasts, videos, etc. Thanks again!

yerrag

Afternoon everyone, Was seeing if there are any good peat alternatives to consuming coffee (Dopaminergic Drugs, B-Vitamins, ???) for non responders (No Effects). I rarely drink coffee and when I do I feel nothing from it. I respond very well though to dopaminergic drugs like Ritalin but, of course this is not sustainable. I currently follow the peat diet (Butter, Beef, Eggs, Potatoes, Fruits) and lifestyle (Sunlight, Exercise, Nofap). Definitely at first noticed an increase in productivity, androgenicity, and metabolism which effects have tapered off over time.

Try Indian chai.

You got tea. Best is to use Orange Pekoe but other kinds of black tea is fine.

You got milk and sugar.

Then you have some spices.

Cloves. Cardamom. Cinnamon. Allspice. Nutmeg. And Ginger. Lots of phytophenols.

And definitely better than getting from Starbucks if you make it yourself.

LA

Try Indian chai.

You got tea. Best is to use Orange Pekoe but other kinds of black tea is fine.

You got milk and sugar.

Then you have some spices.

Cloves. Cardamom. Cinnamon. Allspice. Nutmeg. And Ginger. Lots of phytophenols.

And definitely better than getting from Starbucks if you make it yourself.
Everything is better if we make it ourselves. I used to grind Cardamom seeds along with my Coffee beans. Cinnamon makes some people tired. I frequently put an Organic non-Gmo, non-irradiated Clove under my tongue in order to stay healthy. Ginger is good to use to keep warm. Ginger tea is great in the winter!
Apparently it is mostly warm where you live. I asked a few of my Filipino and Filipina contacts here and they gave me lots of advice if I ever wanted to move there. It seems to be very safe with the man who is in power as he has been eliminating many criminals. They all tell me never to discuss politics if I should ever visit or move there. Also, they all say that the Coconut oil in the Philipines is much, much better than what can be purchased here!

yerrag

Everything is better if we make it ourselves. I used to grind Cardamom seeds along with my Coffee beans. Cinnamon makes some people tired. I frequently put an Organic non-Gmo, non-irradiated Clove under my tongue in order to stay healthy. Ginger is good to use to keep warm. Ginger tea is great in the winter!
Apparently it is mostly warm where you live. I asked a few of my Filipino and Filipina contacts here and they gave me lots of advice if I ever wanted to move there. It seems to be very safe with the man who is in power as he has been eliminating many criminals. They all tell me never to discuss politics if I should ever visit or move there. Also, they all say that the Coconut oil in the Philipines is much, much better than what can be purchased here!
For sure.

Philippines being so close to China makes it more a big plus too. We now have access to so many goods via online shopping.

And you can more easily live a Peaty life here. Seafood and tropical fruits.

Yes, as with life in the US, politics is best kept to yourself. People are no different here.

And the weather isn't something we talk much about here. It's just sun, rain, and the occasional big typhoon that brings floods. Life goes on. No forest fires from Sierra Clubbing.