Are There Any Downsides To Taking Multiple RDA Doses Of B Complex Every Day?

Waynish

Too complex, can be of course... And why take them after regeneration? Why stop taking them while B-vitamin dependent regeneration is in progress?

prider90

Took way beyond 700% RDA OF B6 & B12 for one week and started having tingling hands and some trouble breathing. I suggest sticking with 100%.

Memento

Yup, got tingling fingers from Solgars 100 B complex after 4 or 5 days. I think it even reads on the bottle that long term use is not adviced because of high B6.

B6 and B12 have the most potential for problems that I know of. Riboflavin makes some people insomniac and overly energized.

I think biotin may be constipating but I’m not 100% sure and it has to be consumed in very high amounts for that in any event.

B3 can be sedating.

meatbag

it makes you smeel weird and your pee turns radioactive and gives you a headache but besides that it seems ok i guess

Last edited:

Constatine

I've heard reports of people having trouble with such high doses. Some of which being nerve issues.

tankasnowgod

Well, the RDA is an arbitrary number that a group of satanic organizations came up with, likely with hallucinatory conversations with their evil dark lord (or lords). Basically, it should have no bearing whatsoever on your supplement regimen.

teds

Forum Supporter
I sometimes wonder about this if I take Energin and Cardenosine on the same day... I’ve not noticed any major issues though.. I take cardenosine sporadically I guess.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals